Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the fact that I'll be resetting for Rayquaza, (and I suck at calculating things even with the right tools) can someone please let me know what pokemon I should bring and with what stats. Thank you so much :)

Edit: I think speed is 174, so I should bring a mon with one less?

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following Friend Safaris to complete my access. If anyone has any of these and spare room on their Friends List, please let me know and thanks.
Smeargle
Ponyta, Magmar | Larvesta | Ninetales
Octillery, Panpour
Swadloon | Maractus
Muk

Pachirisu, Emolga | Stunfisk, Helioplite | Manectric
Phanphy, Trapinch
Drowzee
Corsola
Delibird | Lapras
Paras | Heracross
Noibat
Dusclops
Mightyena, Pawniard | Sneasel, Cacturne, Sandile | Absol, Liepard
Metang
Snubbla, Kirlia | Floette (yellow)

Last edited:
Due to the fact that I'll be resetting for Rayquaza, (and I suck at calculating things even with the right tools) can someone please let me know what pokemon I should bring and with what stats. Thank you so much :)
I recall the recommendation for a Final Gambit mon being 247 HP

Not sure what +Speed would be for Ray though.

Anyone here has a Lvl 80-90 Breloom (+atk nature) with Spore? (Max lvl 90 please as I need it to obey in catching Kyogre at Alpha Sapphire)
I definitely would want to use the Masterball on a Rayquaza/Deoxy instead

Anyone here has a Lvl 80-90 Breloom (+atk nature) with Spore? (Max lvl 90 please as I need it to obey in catching Kyogre at Alpha Sapphire)
I definitely would want to use the Masterball on a Rayquaza/Deoxy instead
Minor suggestion, but it might be ideal to wait for post-game, since there won't be cutscenes during the capture.

Otherwise, I think I have a random Shroomish lying around at a decent level.

If anyone has any of the following please PM me so we can arrange a trade, I can offer 5/6 IV UT shinies, just let me know via PM, VM or simply reply if you can help:
• 247 Final Gambit Mon
• High Level Breelom with spore
• 173 speed Mon

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I'm looking for the following Friend Safaris to complete my access. If anyone has any of these and spare room on their Friends List, please let me know and thanks.
Smeargle
Ponyta, Magmar | Larvesta | Ninetales
Octillery, Panpour
Swadloon | Maractus
Muk
Pachirisu, Emolga | Stunfisk, Helioplite | Manectric
Phanphy, Trapinch
Drowzee
Corsola
Delibird | Lapras
Paras | Heracross
Noibat
Dusclops
Mightyena, Pawniard | Sneasel, Cacturne, Sandile | Absol, Liepard
Metang
Snubbla, Kirlia | Floette (yellow)
Mine has Lapras in the 3rd slot. I'll go ahead and add your FC, so just jump online whenever. Mine's in my sig.

Minor suggestion, but it might be ideal to wait for post-game, since there won't be cutscenes during the capture.

Otherwise, I think I have a random Shroomish lying around at a decent level.
Sorry, I do not understand, I haven't reached Kyogre yet... Are you implying that I can faint it and come back after E4?

EDIT: Does your Shroomish have Quick Feet? :D

Sorry, I do not understand, I haven't reached Kyogre yet... Are you implying that I can faint it and come back after E4?
Yeah. Kyogre isn't a mandatory story capture, and from what I've been hearing (haven't played much yet either), rebattling is better to skip cutscenes or something.

Is there even a chance that a shiny 6IV HA Landorus in a Dream Ball is legitimate? Never really played GEN V or this whole Dream World shenanigans. Just got one in a WT and don't know what to do with it...

So the spread is 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA, EMs and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

Also, which pokemon which previously required transfer to get their HA get their HA in ORAS?I don't wanna check the discussion thread to get spoiled, can someone make a list?I want this so that I know what transfer females to trade for and what to not trade for
Anyone?

Quick Feet Shroomish / Technician Breloom with Spore please?
(pre at high levels and +atk nature, although a low level one won't hurt xD)

Last edited:
I still have a code from the diancie event that I haven't used, will it still work? If so what would be the best nature to sr for?

Rayquaza Timid in a nest ball: 31/26/29/31/31/30 k/t?
Does Rayquaza have any use going timid?
As Pika pal said you really don't want -Atk nature since you need to use Dragons Ascent to Mega evolve Rayquaza, and since Mega Rayquaza can hold items it 100% outclasses the non-mega. Extreme speed is also kinda nice on Rayquaza. So in general you wanna go physical or mixed. And Rayquaza really needs max speed to! You don't wanna loose the speed tie for other rayquazas since pretty much 100% of all Uber teams are gonna use it ;) >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)