ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Apparently there is another confirmed Deoxys at a picture confirmed Birth Island also. I can't remember who posted the pic in #Ubers IRC, but if you read this, could you repost it here perhaps?

(I think it was drcossack)

So basically, every ingame legendary is respawnable by KOing it and beating the Elite Four? There are none that you can't reset for, correct?
Theoretically, you are correct, although cutscenes for some might make them more trouble than they're worth, like Rayquaza or Lati@s

So basically, every ingame legendary is respawnable by KOing it and beating the Elite Four? There are none that you can't reset for, correct?
I believe Rayquaza is a mandatory capture in Episode Delta, and will refight you until you do so. Deoxys, however, is not mandatory and respawns after the E4.

Yeah, the midgame Lati@s is forced after a battle, which you would have to save before fighting. That's one of the reasons why I got AS, so I can ignore Latias and reset for a good Latios once I get an Eon Ticket.

As long as I can KO the story Kyogre and catch it after the game when I'm more prepared, I'm happy.

I dont know what to do in lilycove to move on. Nothing in mt.pyre, nothing in lilycove, path to mossdeep is blocked from stupid wailmer, and the entrance i think to the bigger part of aqua hideout is blocked by three grunts(i already talked to them all)

I dont know what to do in lilycove to move on. Nothing in mt.pyre, nothing in lilycove, path to mossdeep is blocked from stupid wailmer, and the entrance i think to the bigger part of aqua hideout is blocked by three grunts(i already talked to them all)
Have you gone to slate port for the submarine part yet?

Ohhhh, I thought I had to go to slate port cause i was checking the ruby sapphire emerald walkthrough on pokedream and they said after you get orb from mt pyre, you fly to slateport, so I thought that step would be a little earlier, but I didnt know what to do there, so i scrapped the idea. Thanks, and dont tell me what to do in slate port, I wanna find out myself

I went into the main page of Serebii and I found out that every non-event Pokemon is appearing in OR/AS with the expection of....

The Porygon family!!!!!

Een though the list may not be 100% complete yet, it's really curious that the family that is banned in the anime is currently the only family unavailable in gen VI.

And even though I don't actually play the games, I can actually answer some questions:

-Rayquaza is mandatory to catch during Episode Delta. It has a catch rate of 45. You have to battle it.

-IIRC The Lati@s are mandatory to get. You are literally given a Latios with their respective Mega Stone.

-If you capture Groudon/Kyogre ater the Elite 4, it will still hold the Mega Stone. And... you are going to catch them in the Primal Forms.

-I think that all Legendaries are being respawnable after beating the Elite 4 again. There's reports of Deoxys being respawanable. I think it's the way since (IIRC) Platinum.

-The Battle Maison is like if you are in X/Y. The only difference is the dialogue of the Chatelaines AND the music that plays during their battles.

-And about the gyms, someone is claiming that he got the gems through using Rock Smash. Try using Rock Smash.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I went into the main page of Serebii and I found out that every non-event Pokemon is appearing in OR/AS with the expection of....

The Porygon family!!!!!

Een though the list may not be 100% complete yet, it's really curious that the family that is banned in the anime is currently the only family unavailable in gen VI.

And even though I don't actually play the games, I can actually answer some questions:

-Rayquaza is mandatory to catch during Episode Delta. It has a catch rate of 45. You have to battle it.

-IIRC The Lati@s are mandatory to get. You are literally given a Latios with their respective Mega Stone.

-If you capture Groudon/Kyogre ater the Elite 4, it will still hold the Mega Stone. And... you are going to catch them in the Primal Forms.

-I think that all Legendaries are being respawnable after beating the Elite 4 again. There's reports of Deoxys being respawanable. I think it's the way since (IIRC) Platinum.

-The Battle Maison is like if you are in X/Y. The only difference is the dialogue of the Chatelaines AND the music that plays during their battles.

-And about the gyms, someone is claiming that he got the gems through using Rock Smash. Try using Rock Smash.
You're kinda late to the party here on everything except the gems. Can anyone confirm getting the Gems via Rock Smash?

I just won the Master Rank Pokemon contest and didn't get my Destiny Knot.

:(((
I've actually gotten the Destiny Knot by rematching the young couple in Sea Mauville. Not sure if it's post-E4 or Delta Episode though.

On another note I actually found out that the gen 5 starters are actually not after the E4 rematch, if you just enter and leave your house again you'll find Birch being chased by the Machoke.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Has Rayquaza been a pain to SR for anybody? Apparently it's a forced capture and you fight Zinnia immediately afterward...
It's level 70 and you can view its stats during the battle, so it's not that hard to determine IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)