Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation

I have shuckle for sticky web. His jobs is simple get up sticky web or stealth rock depending on my opponents team. After that I just save it for death fodder or suicide lead.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thundurus pairs up reall well with Mega Medicham. I run knock off so I can get rid of items stopping medicham from sweeping late game. T wave is to paralyze threats they are faster than medicham. Sticky web wont be enough for fast special sweepers or scarfers. T bolt is the main stab here and Hp ice is for coverage. I think I should run timid instead of naive. Life orb gives me extra boost.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Atk / 48 Def
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Banded scizor is good with this team. This is a volt turn team. I try to get momentum so my medicham can sweep late game. Banded scizor is very strong with priority bullet punch stab and u turn stab technician. This is my check for fairies since fairy type is one of medicham weaknesses. I run knock off so when I scare a mon out I get to knock off a potential sash or leftovers or anything really. Superpower are for other steel such as ferrothorn or magnezone. For some reason I am running the ubers set. If I need to change this set plz tell me.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Rest

As you can tell swords dance talonflame completely destroys my team. Rotom is for bird spam and is an excellent mon to add to a volt turn team. I take a hit really well volt switch to one of my attakers and revenge kill. Later on i can just rest the damage. Chesto berry guarantees first turn wake up.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 140 HP / 156 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

So now that talonflame is check another thing rampages to my team. Greninja is a threat to my team. Everything gets 2HKO by the life orb set(correct me if I'm wrong). I decided to run the doubles set. U turn helps with the volt turn core and does lots of damage to greninja. Although I should put superpower to immediately get rid of greninja. Knock off is for gengar since it is unaffected by sticky web and no sane person will leave a gengar against a thundurus gurantee paralysis. Adamant usually KOs them unless they are running sash. The EVs are the doubles set is just import them. Like I said if you think I should change them feel free to tell me.

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Fire Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut

Last but not least, here is the star of the team. Jolly cham, for some reason hits hard. Jolly will result in a speed tie with the charizard forms and outspeeding many threats after sticky webs. I run substitute to catch players off guard. In some cases when I really need sticky webz up when there is a bisharp, I will sack one pokemon( sometimes) go out to my medicham, substitute on the oncoming sucker punch then it will be force to attack and I can high jump kick it. People don't expect this set and medicham will end up a problem for their team. I also run substitute if I predict a ferrothorn lead. I go for a sub while it sets up stealth rock or leech seed or switches out. I run fire punch in case ferrothorn has protect and I crash with HJK. Psycho cut have a lower base power than zen headbutt, but has a high chance of a crit with 100% acc.

So that was my team. I need someone with a good rating and knows what they are talking about to tell me what I need to change. Slowbro is a problem for my team.

Hello there.
A problem for your team here is Latios, while Scizor can tank a Draco Meteor he has no real ways to punish him, the fact that Latios can easily defog away shuckle and resists all medicham moves also does not help you, as such I would suggest you Scarf Tyranitar over your current Choice Band Scizor.
Scarf Tyranitar allows you to easily pursuit trap lati@s the premier defoggers in ou, you also have both rotom-wash and landorus-therian for excadrill, also tar is an okay check for Bisharp, being faster and resisting sucker punch

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Hope it helped, good luck.

Last edited:
Your Medicham set needs some work. First, Fire Punch and Substitute have gotta go. I would replace them with fake out and ice punch. Fake out so that when you mega evolve you can get a flinch off and give your new stats time to process. Ice punch so that you can get coverage on flying, ground, and dragon types.
There is also no point to running Sturdy on Shuckle as it is the most defensive pokemon ever. I would use contrary for the abillity and replace Encore with shell smash and give shuckle a white herb so that you dont lose any stats in the processs.
My friend JWoodhead is also going to rate this team so you should get some advice from him/her as well. If you have any questions, feel free to PM us and we will make more revisions to this team

Last edited:
Hi there. I suggest running leftovers on rotom-wash as rest/chesto berry rotom-wash doesn't do that well in my opinion. Trevenant is better at resting and getting back a lum berry or chesto berry with its harvest ability. Rotom-wash needs pain split over rest as its only means of recovery outside of leftovers. I would replace shuckle with rhyperior holding an assault vest. Rhyperior can recover hp with leftovers and can setup stealth rocks, he can also dish out some real damage compared with shuckle. Mega medicham needs ice punch and thunder punch more than fire punch and substitute because it needs coverage against common dragon types such as dragonite and garchomp and bulky water types such as azumarill.

Last edited:
Your Medicham set needs some work. First, Fire Punch and Substitute have gotta go. I would replace them with fake out and ice punch. Fake out so that when you mega evolve you can get a flinch off and give your new stats time to process. Ice punch so that you can get coverage on flying, ground, and dragon types.
There is also no point to running Sturdy on Shuckle as it is the most defensive pokemon ever. I would use contrary for the abillity and replace Encore with shell smash and give shuckle a white herb so that you dont lose any stats in the processs.
My friend JWoodhead is also going to rate this team so you should get some advice from him/her as well. If you have any questions, feel free to PM us and we will make more revisions to this team
Actually, I think Baton Pass Mega Medicham + Scarf Tyranitar allows you to easily dispose of Latios and Latias. Never use Contrary + Shell Smash, you are wasting your time, and you automatically lose to any Taunt user because while White Herb blocks Taunt for one turn, you still cannot do anything to Taunt users, whereas they can just render you unable to make a move. Contrary + Shell Smash without Encore also encourages things like Bisharp and Azumarill to set up all over you. So yeah, I would just leave Encore on Shuckle and not use Shell Smash.

Hi there. I suggest running leftovers on rotom-wash as rest/chesto berry rotom-wash doesn't do that well in my opinion. Trevenant is better at resting and getting back a lum berry or chesto berry with its harvest ability. Rotom-wash needs pain split over rest as its only means of recovery outside of leftovers. I would replace shuckle with rhyperior holding an assault vest. Rhyperior has more bulk with an assault vest and can setup stealth rocks, he can also dish out some real damage compared with shuckle. Mega medicham needs ice punch and thunder punch more than fire punch and substitute because it needs coverage against common dragon types such as dragonite and garchomp and bulky water types such as azumarill.
Rhyperior cannot use both Assault Vest and Stealth Rock. Rhyperior can only use attacking moves, and not anything else, while holding an Assault Vest.

Actually, I think Baton Pass Mega Medicham + Scarf Tyranitar allows you to easily dispose of Latios and Latias. Never use Contrary + Shell Smash, you are wasting your time, and you automatically lose to any Taunt user because while White Herb blocks Taunt for one turn, you still cannot do anything to Taunt users, whereas they can just render you unable to make a move. Contrary + Shell Smash without Encore also encourages things like Bisharp and Azumarill to set up all over you. So yeah, I would just leave Encore on Shuckle and not use Shell Smash.

Rhyperior cannot use both Assault Vest and Stealth Rock. Rhyperior can only use attacking moves, and not anything else, while holding an Assault Vest.
Sorry I meant leftovers

Hello there.
A problem for your team here is Latios, while Scizor can tank a Draco Meteor he has no real ways to punish him, the fact that Latios can easily defog away shuckle and resists all medicham moves also does not help you, as such I would suggest you Scarf Tyranitar over your current Choice Band Scizor.
Scarf Tyranitar allows you to easily pursuit trap lati@s the premier defoggers in ou, you also have both rotom-wash and landorus-therian for excadrill, also tar is an okay check for Bisharp, being faster and resisting sucker punch

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Hope it helped, good luck.
I put scarf tyranitar on my team and it is doing a lot of work. I have the smogon set for scarf tyranitar do need to put ice punch and superpower on it?

I changed it to fake out and ice punch and they do work out great. I ddnt want to use that set tho because it is predictable but this set won me many more games.

Hi there. I suggest running leftovers on rotom-wash as rest/chesto berry rotom-wash doesn't do that well in my opinion. Trevenant is better at resting and getting back a lum berry or chesto berry with its harvest ability. Rotom-wash needs pain split over rest as its only means of recovery outside of leftovers. I would replace shuckle with rhyperior holding an assault vest. Rhyperior can recover hp with leftovers and can setup stealth rocks, he can also dish out some real damage compared with shuckle. Mega medicham needs ice punch and thunder punch more than fire punch and substitute because it needs coverage against common dragon types such as dragonite and garchomp and bulky water types such as azumarill.
I changed to leftovers and pain split and it is more versatile. Although i hate getting poisoned but this works more than the chestonrest set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)