Pokemon Minus

Yes I forgot to put that in the post

EDIT: Also FlameUser64 I didn't find any paragraphs about intrinsic levitate there so
Use the Find function to search this text:

"Aegislash gets Intrinsic Levitate because it is always shown to float. So now it only has 3 weaknesses instead of 4, and it gains another immunity."

in that post and you'll find it.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
We interrupt your normal Pokemon Minus discussion/voting phase with some important news!

I still haven't gotten results from voting yet, as Ranger Mike told me only one thing. He also wants me to let you know that you should probably PM someone else. How about The Reptile?

This will now mark the discussion phase for our special slate (for those who are keeping count call this the Alpha slate), Kyogre(-Primal), Groudon(-Primal), and Rayquaza(-Primal). Feel free to still discuss the old discussion phase, but we're going to be reslating these 3 due to ORAS.

Note: There will be a "new" item called the Jade Orb which allows Rayquaza to Primal Revert (screw mega-evolution primal reversion sounds cooler for it). I'll probably install a restriction on primal reversion as well, which you can also discuss. As a result, Mega-Rayquaza is unbanned from Pokemon Minus.

Get discussing.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Can't we just keep MegaRayquaza and make a Primal version of it since the Mega is already viable in this meta?
And I suggest the restriction of one Primal and one Mega per team.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Can't we just keep MegaRayquaza and make a Primal version of it since the Mega is already viable in this meta?
The primal reversion will be the exact same thing as the mega-evolution except it will be called Rayquaza-Primal instead of Rayquaza-Mega, so I'm not sure why we'd need a second one.

I think Rayquaza's forme change shouldn't be Primal, because it does have a mega stone, it just swallowed it :P
Something like Rayquaza-Ascended?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
The primal reversion will be the exact same thing as the mega-evolution except it will be called Rayquaza-Primal instead of Rayquaza-Mega, so I'm not sure why we'd need a second one.
You mentioned Rayquaza needing an Orb to Primal reverse, therefore that would be a complete nerf to the already existing Mega, and that's not the point of this meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)