Challenge Cup 1v1 Tournament Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Hey, apologies for getting this up late. I had other commitments to deal with, with that in mind here's Round 4 coming at you!

Best of 9 Challenge Cup 1v1

How to Win this Tournament:

1. Find your opponent/schedule a time with him/her.
2. Get on Showdown and find your opponent there.
3. Challenge on Showdown for Challenge Cup 1v1.
4. Accept the challenge or wait for opponent to accept your challenge.
5. Pick your Pokemon you want to fight from Team Preview.
6. FIGHT
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until one of you has won 5 battles.
8. Post the results in thread.
9. Repeat Steps 1-8 until you are the only player left.

Round 4:
HNA vs Reymedy
Starmaster vs Mizuhime
TheEnder vs Alf'
LightningLuxray vs praj.pran
xray vs TewMew
fresh to death vs breh

Deadline Nov 30 2014 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5:00) (time of post roughly 2:50 AM EST)

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
missed aqua tail so i lose the first game
and then later the guy doesn't get hit by confusion 5 turns in a row when i needed only one confuhit

losing 4-5 yey

Won 5-4 against Reymedy. An unlucky miss in the first match and no confusion( in 5 tour) in the last one in my favor but he remained calm. gg

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
HNA vs Reymedy
Starmaster vs Mizuhime
TheEnder vs Alf'
LightningLuxray vs praj.pran
xray vs TewMew
fresh to death vs breh

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Mizuhime and I were scheduled for Monday anywhere from 2-5 pm but she unfortunately slept through it. We tried to make it up on Tuesday but it was only a half an hour window that was too tight to make. We'll try to schedule again but activity I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)