Move 3: Mud Sport
Move 4: Toxic Spikes
Semi-Redis
Notes: *Flawless HP Fire
*That OT
*Hatched in Aquacorde Town
*Lux Ball Master Race
*Credit to cjlaborde2nd for flawless male parent :)​

Looking for someone to clone this guy too, I'm guessing he'll be popular :)
How did you get Luxury Ball? Thought I gave you Dive Ball. Oh well, CMT for the AssMaster Froakie. You should change your thread title to "Home of the AssMaster Greninja". Lmao.

How did you get Luxury Ball? Thought I gave you Dive Ball. Oh well, CMT for the AssMaster Froakie. You should change your thread title to "Home of the AssMaster Greninja". Lmao.
I bred it myself from a Frogadier I caught in a friend safari. How about the shiny Jolly Dream Ball Aerodactyl?

Could you see my thread for the Froakie? It's not updated yet but it soon will be.
Didn't see anything right now, let me know when you update it.

UPDATE: Last Froakie, I Promise!

Izumi/38483
Species: Froakie
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Pound
Move 2: Growl
Move 3: Toxic Spikes
Move 4: ---
Semi-Redis
Notes: *Just a regular shiny 5IV Froakie
*Credit to Pokéguy for 5IV Dive Ball Parent :)​

Finally got this guy hatched, I bred him while doing the HP Grass/Fire Dive Ball ones.

Also, I know my thread is getting messy, I plan on reorganizing during Thanksgiving break (starts this Saturday, but ORAS comes first), by deleting all the breedables and sorting shinies/legends by region. Hopefully that will make it easier for people to see the good stuff I have :)

I've got a shiny lvl 100 modest nature perfect IV Jirachi and a EV trained relaxed Quagsire with perfect IVs for everything except speed that i could trade. I got that Jirachi (two actually) on wonder trade so I don't quite know if it's legit.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Jebus. Would you happen to have a spitback of your HP fire froakie meeting this criteria?

male, naive. 31/30/31/30/X/X

If you do please CMT for one.

I've got a shiny lvl 100 modest nature perfect IV Jirachi and a EV trained relaxed Quagsire with perfect IVs for everything except speed that i could trade. I got that Jirachi (two actually) on wonder trade so I don't quite know if it's legit.
Almost certainly not legit, and I already have a flawless Relaxed Quag (shiny too). If you want something, please make a complete list of what you have to offer.
Hi Jebus. Would you happen to have a spitback of your HP fire froakie meeting this criteria?

male, naive. 31/30/31/30/X/X

If you do please CMT for one.
I have cjlaborde2nd 's male parent which is also flawless HP Fire (31/31/30/30/31/30), which you can have for free assuming he doesn't mind, if you really want the 30 Atk I'd have to check. I do know Buckert has a 31/30/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire ditto, that might work depending on what you need.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Almost certainly not legit, and I already have a flawless Relaxed Quag (shiny too). If you want something, please make a complete list of what you have to offer.

I have cjlaborde2nd 's male parent which is also flawless HP Fire (31/31/30/30/31/30), which you can have for free assuming he doesn't mind, if you really want the 30 Atk I'd have to check. I do know Buckert has a 31/30/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire ditto, that might work depending on what you need.
Well 31 atk and 30 Def works too actually. It's just that I realized I have a bunch of hasty froakies but no naive ones, so I'm missing the HP spread + naive combo and I'm sitting on a M/M/M/M/7/F (female and HA for 12.5%) spread that I don't want to let go lol

Well 31 atk and 30 Def works too actually. It's just that I realized I have a bunch of hasty froakies but no naive ones, so I'm missing the HP spread + naive combo and I'm sitting on a M/M/M/M/7/F (female and HA for 12.5%) spread that I don't want to let go lol
Ok, I can trade you the flawless male then, just put something up on GTS with my name as a message. And you should go for hex flawless :p

You can do whatever you want with the froakie. The more people it can help, the better.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I can trade you the flawless male then, just put something up on GTS with my name as a message. And you should go for hex flawless :p
Thanks you're awesome :)
PS: Of course I'll go for flawless but I need dat female first xD
PSS: Deposited a lvl 5 female joltik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)