Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finished the delta episode and went to the battle resort and decided to go catch kyogre but when I go to cave of origins it's not there, am I missing a step or no? please no stupid responses like 'did you beat the elite 4?'
did you beat the elite 4? no jk I had the same problem, kyogre is actually in the first room to the left when you first enter the cave (the one room which was originally blocked by rocks). good luck soft resetting! :)

did you beat the elite 4? no jk I had the same problem, kyogre is actually in the first room to the left when you first enter the cave (the one room which was originally blocked by rocks). good luck soft resetting! :)
oooooh nice, I had no idea about that room

I'm currently level grinding 6 Level 100 Blisseys with Healing Wish for an exp farm. Does anyone else have one? If we find enough people we can co-ordinate to put all of our bases in the Secret Meadow and have an exp farming area!

I'm currently level grinding 6 Level 100 Blisseys with Healing Wish for an exp farm. Does anyone else have one? If we find enough people we can co-ordinate to put all of our bases in the Secret Meadow and have an exp farming area!
Does that actually work? lol

You can just do 1 blissey and then clone it, with the way cloning is done now with powersaves it'll be done in 3 minutes at most.

Anyone know if kyogre is affected by Dive Ball, as in the catch rate is increased? No right?
Edit: and does anyone have a focus sash they can trade to my AS? I have one I can transfer from Y but that takes longer. :/

I sure hope so. From what I've seen, bases can't clash in where they are so if we want to create an efficient exp farm there needs to be good co-ordination. I'm going to be done leveling the Blisseys soon and can circulate them around to more people so that we all have the same team. Since base battles are a daily thing we'll need more people for both secret base locations.

I was wondering the same thing...

Also I just caught a timid latias with the following ivs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 which is decent but I'm wondering I should have just kept going for one with 31 IVs in defence? Ive saved the game since I can easily rng a shiny 5iv one from one my other games but still I'm curious about people's opinions here.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why this wouldn't work? Am I missing out on something? You guys are starting to make me question myself D:

Reposting this:

I just caught a timid latias with the following ivs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 which is decent but I'm wondering I should have just kept going for one with 31 IVs in defence? Ive saved the game since I can easily rng a shiny 5iv one from one my other games but still I'm curious about people's opinions here.

Reposting this:

I just caught a timid latias with the following ivs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 which is decent but I'm wondering I should have just kept going for one with 31 IVs in defence? Ive saved the game since I can easily rng a shiny 5iv one from one my other games but still I'm curious about people's opinions here.
Take that and run imo. The 30 doesn't really make a difference. That battle and text is a killer everytime.

keep it

Reposting this:

30 Defense is fine. I don't see the reason why getting 30 IV and not getting 31 IV is a nitpick unless you're a picky person. (Also, was this caught in ORAS? If so, that just screams keep. lol.)

Hey guys, I'm wondering if it's possible to have a Slugma with Inferno AND Heat Wave?

And then I'm also wondering if anyone can trade me a Slugma with Heat Wave if that's possible. Cannot for the life of me get one. Thank you!

Is there a reason why this wouldn't work? Am I missing out on something? You guys are starting to make me question myself D:
I'm pretty sure it does work. There was a post about it on r/pokemon yesterday with a guy who did the same (very similar?) thing already. Was like 6 Blisseys that knew only Healing Wish.

I am looking for Nickname-able Legendary Birds that are Kalos Caught.
Natures, IV's Ect. don't matter.

I am offering a cloning service of up to 3 pokemon apiece with items of your choice for them.

I currently have all 3 of the Bird legends, with perfect 6IVs, kalos caught but not nicknamable that I can trade along with the clones if you want.

Adamant 29/31/25/31/29/31 diancie isn't worth keeping right? It's physical movepool isn't the greatest so I don't think so

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Latios - #381 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 4 - 9 / 31 / 27 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

Keep/toss? The things that make me unsure is that I don't know if Speed is 30 or 31 and idk if 27 SpA will make it miss 2HKOs/OHKOs

I am looking for Nickname-able Legendary Birds that are Kalos Caught.
Natures, IV's Ect. don't matter.

I am offering a cloning service of up to 3 pokemon apiece with items of your choice for them.

I currently have all 3 of the Bird legends, with perfect 6IVs, kalos caught but not nicknamable that I can trade along with the clones if you want.
I've got a nickname-able Bold 31/26/28/31/31/31 HP Ice Kalos Zapdos. Will that do?

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 4 - 9 / 31 / 27 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

Keep/toss? The things that make me unsure is that I don't know if Speed is 30 or 31 and idk if 27 SpA will make it miss 2HKOs/OHKOs
I would keep but my standard is low, others probably will tell you to toss, I also like the low atk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)