Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latios - #381 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 4 - 9 / 31 / 27 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

Keep/toss? The things that make me unsure is that I don't know if Speed is 30 or 31 and idk if 27 SpA will make it miss 2HKOs/OHKOs
Pretty good SR, but I'd toss that, personally. I can't do any calcs for the IVs since the damage calculator is down, but the 4 missing IVs probably matter.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pretty good SR, but I'd toss that, personally. I can't do any calcs for the IVs since the damage calculator is down, but the 4 missing IVs probably matter.
I used a Rare Candy and got:

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 8 - 9 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

The difference between a 28 and a 31 is only 2 points with 252 SpA EVs at lv50, which affects damage calcs with a differential of less than one percentage point of damage.

So at this point, I'm trying to figure out speed but I'm leaning towards keep at the moment.

I used a Rare Candy and got:

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 8 - 9 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

The difference between a 28 and a 31 is only 2 points with 252 SpA EVs at lv50, which affects damage calcs with a differential of less than one percentage point of damage.

So at this point, I'm trying to figure out speed but I'm leaning towards keep at the moment.
I'd keep it then regardless of the speed. Is it possible to check if it has HP Fire?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Can people chill out with the ORAS spoilers? If someone ask you a question about game spoilers can you please send them the answer via pm? Not everyone has the game yet and not everyone wants to beat it in one day just so they can SR for legends.
The games are released, so they're allowed to ask questions regarding those games. If that's a problem to you, either don't use this thread, or avoid the internet until you get the games. We're not going to prevent people from asking questions because a few people don't have the games yet.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
I'd keep it then regardless of the speed. Is it possible to check if it has HP Fire?
Unfortunately the HP checker is in Fortree and I have a full route or two.

However, I do have a few Pokemiles saved up so I can obtain some Rare Candies without trading...but forgot where the guy to redeem your points was. I do remember running into him though.... Thanks for the input all.

EDIT: Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 8 / 31 / 29 / 30 - 31 / 31

Yay! I will keep :)

Last edited:
The games are released, so they're allowed to ask questions regarding those games. If that's a problem to you, either don't use this thread, or avoid the internet until you get the games. We're not going to prevent people from asking questions because a few people don't have the games yet.
Yes, people are allowed to ask questions, I never said that they weren't. What I asked was that if the answer to those questions contained spoilers for the game could people please send the answer as a PM. It was only a request not a demand. It's pretty standard practice to cover spoilers for at least a few weeks after the game has been released (and it hasn't even released in all countries yet). That may not be the case here but it wouldn't hurt anyone to take a few extra seconds to avoid it so that those who don't want to be spoiled can still trade and contribute to the SR thread.

30/31/31/13/31/31 jolly diancie not worth keeping? I really wish it had a good physical movepool then this might be useful haha

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
30/31/31/13/31/31 jolly diancie not worth keeping? I really wish it had a good physical movepool then this might be useful haha
I'd toss, but thanks to the IVs being in the right places it falls into the Keep spectrum, so whether you Keep it or Toss is all up to you.

I'd toss, but thanks to the IVs being in the right places it falls into the Keep spectrum, so whether you Keep it or Toss is all up to you.
Yeah, I've been at this for like 6 hours so I might keep but I'm not sure. I will probably decide tomorrow morning if I want to spend another day resetting for a more useful nature:)

Yeah, I've been at this for like 6 hours so I might keep but I'm not sure. I will probably decide tomorrow morning if I want to spend another day resetting for a more useful nature:)
I run an adamant diancie or I got a good one and kept it Diancie can run a physical moveset with support which might be what you can go for and jolly would be fine. Keep it you can make some competitive use out of it.

Just wondering lol, have you already gotten the Eon Ticket or is it the in-game Lati@s that you're given or was it caught in a previous game? Also regardless, it's definitely a keep imo.
It was the ingame Latias. I don't even know if Australia will get the eon ticket...

I run an adamant diancie or I got a good one and kept it Diancie can run a physical moveset with support which might be what you can go for and jolly would be fine. Keep it you can make some competitive use out of it.
Yeah, pretty sure I will keep it. It's unique and hopefully I can find some competitive use out of it:)

Any benefit to SRing legendaries in ORAS?
I think it'll kinda have an effect similar to kalos. Yeah is a KB zapdos as good as an RNG one with Defog and tutors? No. (Well at least it has tutor moves now). But they were still valuable. I think the same will happen with HB legends. Just my opinion tho.

But no, there is no actual benefit to SRing legends in ORAS.

Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Zekrom. Now get to work

lol keep/toss Rayquaza? If that Attack would switch with a defense, I'd keep this for sure:

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 28
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 5
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 - 31 / 28 / 30 - 31 / 5 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

Keep if 31 Speed, especially if it's in a cool ball
Tonight's Rayquaza is in a Dusk Ball. I don't know, I really want 31 Attack AND Speed....

Last edited:

lol keep/toss Rayquaza? If that Attack would switch with a defense, I'd keep this for sure:

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)

Keep if 31 Speed, especially if it's in a cool ball

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some people dislike RNGing because it's not a completely "natural" way of obtaining a Pokémon. For those people (who are not very numerous on Smogon, but appear more on other sites like reddit) a Gen VI legend would be a more "legitimate" Pokémon than a RNG, so it would be worth more to them.

Plus, there's something cool about having a legend that you got through sheer dumb luck, rather than using a program to help you.

Last edited:
After flying around in the skies and finding a Mirage Island and hunting for ages, I aquired an Elkid with an Electivizer. Would anyone care to help me evolve it into an Electivire please? I kinda want to use it for the last part of my playthrough.

EDIT: NVM help from a friend elsewhere. Sorry.

Last edited:

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)

Tonight's Rayquaza is in a Dusk Ball. I don't know, I really want 31 Attack AND Speed....
I might toss 28 attack I think is actually gonna make a difference and not in a good way. I may be wrong but when I get to soft resetting legendaries I want perfect in attack and speed

Is it worth to SR Ho-oh and Lugia since they will get Pressure instead of HA ?
Also landorus .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)