The Next Best Thing... [V2]: Set Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pursuit Aerodactyl is pretty clearly the best thing to come out of this thread - most of the other winners were either pre-established sets that just didn't get on the analysis, or were for random garbage mons.

Other cool sets are CB Goodra, WPPass Celebi, and SubCM Chandy.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Pursuit Aerodactyl is pretty clearly the best thing to come out of this thread - most of the other winners were either pre-established sets that just didn't get on the analysis, or were for random garbage mons.

Other cool sets are CB Goodra, WPPass Celebi, and SubCM Chandy.
Sub CM chandy is a really cool set, but it's the first one on the analysis so it's far from different / unique.

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
SubCM Chandy is pretty great from what I've seen, although I haven't run it myself. I do use Pursuit Mega-Aero fairly regularly, so there's that. It's especially nice on teams that have Chandy problems, like anything involving Lucario.

I've been using Sash Espy on a Beedrill team, originally to get replays for my last submission, but I really kind of love it. Especially now that Klefki is back in and does so much better with Espy's other main niche, dual screens, I think it's my favorite set for her right now. Once replays are back up I'll have to post some.

Any info of when we'll start the next Pokemon? The tiers have shaken out pretty well for now, and I'm eager to continue in the new ORAS format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)