Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I need to trade three Pokemon from my Y to OR and don't have a second 3DS. I'll trade the Pokemon to you on Y then ask for them on OR. Also, unless you need it for your Pokedex, please don't evolve Porygon. It's slightly annoying to breed another one just for the dex.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN in both games is Climmy

I need to trade three Pokemon from my Y to OR and don't have a second 3DS. I'll trade the Pokemon to you on Y then ask for them on OR. Also, unless you need it for your Pokedex, please don't evolve Porygon. It's slightly annoying to breed another one just for the dex.

Do you have a Pidgey with Big Pecks by any chance? If you do, I can help you with trading over to your new game. Let me know.

CTNC

Do you have a Pidgey with Big Pecks by any chance? If you do, I can help you with trading over to your new game. Let me know.
No, sorry. However I do have 2000 Battle Points on Y and no idea how valuable or worthless they are. Would you like an Ability Capsule?

CTNC

Ability capsule would not work on getting Hidden Ability. That's cool. Thanks anyways.
I knew that, but I just thought a 200 BP Item would be a nice alternative offer.

Still looking for help, so bumping the request

Last edited:
I have a spread 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA, EMs and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

Also, which pokemon which previously required transfer to get their HA get their HA in ORAS?I don't wanna check the discussion thread to get spoiled, can someone make a list?I want this so that I know what transfer females to trade for and what to not trade for

Also, I am looking to do some HP Projects for the community, just PM me about it, I would like you to reccomend EMs and HP spread with Pokeball, I will give you a perfect female parent when done, please be patient list for my reference

1. HP Fire Skrelp in Lux ball with HA for Trev(in return for giving me the great parent :D)
  2. HP Fire Hexflawless Naive Treecko for myself

I am looking for a Nickname-able, KALOS caught Articuno. IV's/Nature do not matter.

I am willing to trade any 3 of the following pokemon together holding any 3 in game items of your choice for one!! Item include anything from BP, Mega Stones, Unique Items, Master Balls ect.

All the following pokemon are Kalos or ORAS bred with perfect 5-6IVs, battle ready with egg moves/HA ect.

Zoroark
Siesmitoad
Greninja
Toxicroak
Murkrow
Dragonair
Salamence
Umbreon
Pyroar
Feraligatr
Vaporeon
Clawitzer
Kingler
Quagsire
Noivern
Hydreigon

FC - 5472-8850-9126 - IGN - Andraste

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
19/7/31/31/31/31
So is this acceptable for modest kyogre?
Haven't saved yet lol
I think the low At makes up for the missing health lol
Honestly, if you're planning to trade this, aim for better.

The odds of getting 1 additional 31 IV are pretty good...
13/25 for nature, 1/2 for flawless IVs not being in Attack, 2 * 1/32 for one random IVs being 31 ~= 60 resets.
I'd say aim for 28+/x/28+/31/28+/31.
3/20 for IVs lining up, 13/25 for nature, 4/32 for each random stat ~= 820 resets.

Honestly, if you're planning to trade this, aim for better.

The odds of getting 1 additional 31 IV are pretty good...
13/25 for nature, 1/2 for flawless IVs not being in Attack, 2 * 1/32 for one random IVs being 31 ~= 60 resets.
I'd say aim for 28+/x/28+/31/28+/31.
3/20 for IVs lining up, 13/25 for nature, 4/32 for each random stat ~= 820 resets.
Thank you for putting numbers to your explination! Unfortunately I saved w/o thinking about it before I went on gts lol

I won't try to trade it for anything too extreme lol I can admit when my poke isn't perfect

Quick maybe?

Edit: Quoted the wrong person, also:

I'm looking for the following Friend Safaris to complete my access. If anyone has any of these and spare room on their Friends List, please let me know and thanks.
Minccino | Smeargle
Magmar | Larvesta | Ninetales
Octillery, Panpour
Pachirisu, Emolga | Stunfisk, Helioplite | Manectric
Phanphy, Trapinch
Drowzee
Corsola
Paras | Heracross
Noibat
Dusclops
Mightyena, Pawniard | Cacturne, Sandile | Absol, Liepard
Metang
Snubbla, Kirlia | Floette (yellow)

Last edited:
Anyone have Timid HP Fire Treecko? I can offer a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Bagon (Kalos Bred) in return, or a few other things if that doesn't suit. PM me if you can help :).

Last time I checked there was no way to back up a digital game. Is this still true?
IIRC you can back it up using the SD card. I don't remember the exact method

Edit: Found this on nintendo's page and also this video

Best nature for Heatran? Timid or Modest?
Heatran can run alot of sets so it depends what on what you want. It can run Modest Timid Calm Quiet etc. Modest gives more options for sets as Timid forces you towards choice scarf and calm to defensive set.

On another note whyyyyy RNG why? D:

#380 Latias [Timid]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 20 - 23 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.30: 97 / 55 / 68 / 80 / 89 / 88

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)