Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone got any Feebas eggs laying around? Need one for AS. :D

I'd prefer it to have a good nature, IVs don't matter though.

Does ORAS contain new egg moves? Are they worth checking out? I'm asking because if they're not worth the time, this means X/Y would suffice as a cart for breeding projects to transfer to ORAS for future tournaments since all gen 6 pokemon carry the blue pentagon right?

edt: I guess I'll wait for the new analysis for this then.

Last edited:
I don't need a female, a male will suffice if it has those 2 IVs?Also, I think I should ask this question in the open, you had a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo which was semi redis, but I have seen it being traded around a lot as full redis, I didn't want to trade it till I got the permission from you.
Lemme check my Y since I do all my breeding in there and I'll get back to you on that. Hmm.. Well that's disappointing to hear. I took a month break and come back and my mon's are already being traded off as full Redis. :I Well since it's already being distributed as full Redis, I don't mind you trading it also. Just credit me for it.

Hi everyone! I finally finished my Blissey EXP farm! All 3 Blisseys are level 100 with only Healing Wish to kill themselves with.

The base is in a bush just left of Fortree and can't be missed!

Step 1: Go to your own secret base
Step 2: Scan the QR code from your base's PC
Step 3: Wait for one day before you can battle (You are unable to battle recently added bases, must wait a day)
Step 4: Go to my base left of Fortree and turn on the Level Release
Step 5: Kill Blisseys! You can do this once per day

Anyone got any Feebas eggs laying around? Need one for AS. :D

I'd prefer it to have a good nature, IVs don't matter though.
I have some extra bold Dream Ball Feebas eggs : ) I can't guarantee you their ability though, it's either Swift Swim/Oblivious/Adaptibility. I'll help you evolve it too if you'd like.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have some extra bold Dream Ball Feebas eggs : ) I can't guarantee you their ability though, it's either Swift Swim/Oblivious/Adaptibility. I'll help you evolve it too if you'd like.
That would be amazing! I'll VM you if that's okay :D

I assume that def is pretty vital for heatran... I ask because RNG hates me just got a 31/31/2/31/30/30 and I think it is worthless.

What move should I remove for my Rayquaza, it knows Outrage, Earthquake, Extreme Speed, and Dragon dance, I need to teach it dragon ascent to mega evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)