Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure where to ask this...
Would there be a place on here to ask for a Club Nintendo code for Omega Ruby?(The code on the inside of the game's paper cover insert) I would be willing to give a pokemon or two from my trade thread for it, or a Club Nintendo code for Animal Crossing: New leaf for it. I just need a few more points to get a poster set on Club Nintendo, and one more game code would get me there. :)
Edit: I need a North American code, btw.

I'm trying to breed in ORAS, and I'm 32-0 in getting females with multiple partners when I need males.

When does the gender of the Pokemon in the egg get determined?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm trying to breed in ORAS, and I'm 32-0 in getting females with multiple partners when I need males.

When does the gender of the Pokemon in the egg get determined?
Have you saved in front of the daycare man / lad, picked up the egg, hatched it, checked it and reset if it's not what you want and tried the same process over and over 32 times? Because the egg data is determined when it is generated, not when you pick it up. If you've been doing what I described then you've just picked up and hatched the exact same egg 32 times... I would recommend emptying your party apart from your Flame Body user so you can get 5 eggs at a time, hatch all of them and use whichever baby is the best.

If this isn't what you've been doing then you're just having EXTREMELY bad luck..

I've actually been saving in front of the Daycare lady because I'm trying two different projects (getting a fresh Ralts for Gallade and trying to build a three Fang + Play Rough Poochenya), so I won't be buying any lottery tickets this week.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've actually been saving in front of the Daycare lady because I'm trying two different projects (getting a fresh Ralts for Gallade and trying to build a three Fang + Play Rough Poochenya), so I won't be buying any lottery tickets this week.
Have you heard of the Time Machine Breeding Method? It sounds like you're unwittingly using that method to produce the same egg seed every time. If you've saved in front of the lady and then given her the parents > picked up an egg > hatched it > checked then reset and repeat then you're still doing what I explained in my last post. The game remembers what was generated in the egg and if you reset and change parents it will go back to that seed (that's how people abuse it, hence 'Time Machine'). I suggest just hatching a bunch in a row without resetting. 32 females in a row seems unrealistic in terms of luck so I believe this is why you're experiencing this. I assume you're using an Everstone so checking if they all have the same nature would prove anything.. Do the offspring all have the same IVs / IV distribution from the parents?

Have you heard of the Time Machine Breeding Method? It sounds like you're unwittingly using that method to produce the same egg seed every time. If you've saved in front of the lady and then given her the parents > picked up an egg > hatched it > checked then reset and repeat then you're still doing what I explained in my last post. The game remembers what was generated in the egg and if you reset and change parents it will go back to that seed (that's how people abuse it, hence 'Time Machine'). I suggest just hatching a bunch in a row without resetting. 32 females in a row seems unrealistic in terms of luck so I believe this is why you're experiencing this. I assume you're using an Everstone so checking if they all have the same nature would prove anything.. Do the offspring all have the same IVs / IV distribution from the parents?
- Everstone was in play
- Wasn't checking the IVs because it was a ingame run and I only wanted gender
- I wonder if I just hit a string of bad luck near the end because I only had one male Poochenya with three different females, and had two different Kirlia I was trying with a Ditto (who had the Everstone).

Quite a few ORAS Legend questions, I know, but is it possible for the legends that have HAs to be caught with their HAs in ORAS? e.g. can you get multiscale lugia, defiant thundurus at their mirage spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)