Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave it to other suggestions on whether to keep that, but a suggestion if you continue.

You can KO Kyogre and battle it after the Elite Four to SR it without the cutscene.
I know, I just wanted to take it to the Elite Four with me. It's always been my thing, to take the cover Pokemon with me to the Hall of Fame, since I started in Crystal.

Go for the better HP, I have tossed so many Reshirams because of the HP IV :'(

However if you just like to play for fun then keep it, but it probably won't see much value if you plan on trading it.
I decided to keep it. I only ever really battle my brother and my two friends, and I'm by far the most competitive out of all of us when it comes to Pokemon. And I don't plan on trading it off.

Thanks for the input, people. Definitely doing the KO/Elite Four thing for any other legends with cut scenes.

Can anyone help me trade my destiny knot from my Y version to my Alpha sapphire? Or let me have a spare one. I really don't want to do pokemon contests.

Looking for a 2x of Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Life Orb, Focus Sash and Air Balloon for my AS Game. Willing to trade anything on my thread except in the breedables/trophy case.

edit; Been helped, thanks Most and c4r4nge!

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Keep or toss?

Latios
Timid
HP: 31
Atk: 20-23
Def: 27-29
SpA: 27-29
SpD: 31
Spe: 31

A bit on the fence on this one, since I mostly just want to continue the game instead of spending forever SRing this thing, but the SpA seems too low...

It'll simply be used for battle spot, if that makes any difference in the decision, since otherwise I can RNG a flawless Latios in another game for FC battles.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Keep or toss?

Latios
Timid
HP: 31
Atk: 20-23
Def: 27-29
SpA: 27-29
SpD: 31
Spe: 31

A bit on the fence on this one, since I mostly just want to continue the game instead of spending forever SRing this thing, but the SpA seems too low...

It'll simply be used for battle spot, if that makes any difference in the decision, since otherwise I can RNG a flawless Latios in another game for FC battles.
Bump because I suck at timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)