Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the odds are similar to previous gens being 50% chance for the caught pokemon to be of the same nature. All I can say is keep trying and if you feel frustrated take some breaks first it would help you go a long way. Speaking of which I should get a syncher right now.
It feels like it's like .5% chance to succeed with the way RNGesus has been to me lately :/

I've been upset with this for five minutes.

Zekrom| 31/0/31/31/31/29| Timid

would anyone even care for
this?
I mean yeah it isn't bad. Just you know, getting outsped by everything in its speed tier :( that really stinks, because it really is a good mon, but I would have to say have another go at it.

No, people truly only want Shiny Zekrom since it was never obtainable until now. I'm saying no because it could be RNG'd in gen 5 and speed is too low if you're going for a +speed nature.
I mean yeah it isn't bad. Just you know, getting outsped by everything in its speed tier :( that really stinks, because it really is a good mon, but I would have to say have another go at it.
Thanks! I had a really nice nickname picked out, some other trick room stuff to go with it, but then I realized how god awful a timid nature would be for the set I'm running.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for useful items (especially master balls, lucky eggs, choice items, etc...) for my Omega Ruby game.

Offering the following female spitbacks:

7 Friend Ball Jolly Weedle
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/31/x (1)

5 Dream Ball HA Jolly Buneary [EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out]
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

3 Heal Ball HA Adamant Carvanha [EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

4 HA Adamant Torchics [EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

2 Dream Ball HA Jolly Drilbur
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

1 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite [EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

1 Quick Ball Defiant Jolly Pawniard [EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch]
Unknown 4 IVs (1)
Still offering these spitbacks.

Anybody have a spare moonstone they wouldn't mind parting with? I need one to evolve my clefairy
If you have someone with a Clefairy friend safari, you can catch wild Clefairy because they may hold Moon Stone. Just in case you weren't aware (like I was until I caught one holding it) :>

If you have someone with a Clefairy friend safari, you can catch wild Clefairy because they may hold Moon Stone. Just in case you weren't aware (like I was until I caught one holding it) :>
Yeah I knew about that, I already checked and none of my fairy friend safaris have clefairy:(

Looking for a thundurus. Will offer a decent amount for it and clone and return it. Just need to so I can SR for Landorus so IVs and whatever don't matter.

Does anyone know where you can find a prism scale in ORAS? I need one for my feebas and also help with evolving it. Thanks in advance.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know where you can find a prism scale in ORAS? I need one for my feebas and also help with evolving it. Thanks in advance.
you can't find prism scale in ORAS, you have to raise feebas's beauty by feeding it pokeblocks like in the original RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)