ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something I tested that I don't think anyone here has.
(The following is written from the perspective of Alpha Sapphire)
After Team Aqua steals the Blue Orb from Mt. Pyre, you acquire the Red Orb. I know that this is the hold item you need to get Primal Groudon. So I transferred over my old Groudon from Ruby. I couldn't equip the Red Orb to it nor would it go Primal. I'm guessing it either doesn't work at all in Alpha Sapphire, only works for one spawned in Gen VI, or won't work until later.
Yah, it was said earlier in the thread that you can only make Pokemon hold the Red Orb only after you catch/KO Primal Kyogre/Primal Groudon(iirc)

Edit: Aargh, ninja'd by the same guy, on the same thread in less than two hours

I'm starting to EV train Pokémon in ORAS, so here's the list of 100% encounter locations for each stat that I made a long time ago when the demo data was dumped:

100% HP Chance: Rusturf Tunnel (Whismur)
100% Attack Chance: Mt Pyre (Shuppet)
100% Defense Chance: Route 111 (Sandshrew)
100% Special Attack Chance: Route 119 (Oddish)
100% Special Defense Chance: Route 114 (Swablu)
100% Speed Chance: Route 104 (Zigzagoon/Taillow)
Are these Hordes, or just running in the grass?

On the topic of in game display characters, can you change it in ORAS, and if you can, how?

Cause mines is a hiker, so like I don't like Hikers, cause I wanna change it to Ace Trainer or Ninja Boy

You mean the icon displayed on the PSS? Go into your PSS Profile and you may change it there. Do note you're limited to the gender you chose.
Didn't even notice your reply, because my alerts only told me about ProjectTitan, so sorry.

And I was talking about the Secret Base display character

Anyone thinks it just MIGHT be possible for something to be holding Destiny Knot? You know, considering that all those damn Pelipper are holding Lucky Eggs (though I've only ever found ones holding Pretty Wings).

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
31/x/23/31/27/31 Latios. Reeeeeaally starting to get annoyed at how much Steven talks.

I know I'm going to regret it if I keep this, but I'm at a stalemate with my game.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Did anyone else feel like the backstory to the Draconoids (or whatever they're called) came straight out of a fanfiction or something? Because it really does to me.

Did anyone else feel like the backstory to the Draconoids (or whatever they're called) came straight out of a fanfiction or something? Because it really does to me.
An ancient people centralizing their society around a mythical god/pokemon whose last descendants are sparse yet all powerful and super important. Reminds me of about half of the plots in the Final Fantasy series.

So, TIL that the Search level in DexNav can go past lv. 100...interesting.

I discovered this while trying to search for a 3IV'd, Drill Peck decent-natured Skarmory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)