Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a HA female Clefairy or a Skrelp? IVs don't have to be amazing, though at least 1 or 2 perfect IVs would be nice. Also, the ball it comes in can be anything as long as it's not a regular Pokeball.

Offering two Dusk Ball female Prankster Sableye, one with 31/x/31/31/31/x and the other with 31/x/31/x/31/31 for either of them. PM me if interested. Oh, and they have Recover.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Ok, thanks.
The feebas thing was something that I was really hoping would NOT return in these games, lol.
The Prism Scale method will still work if you acquire one from X/Y, if maxing the beauty contest stat is that big of a deal.

Nah I'll just use the berry method. I'm a bit confused by how it works though... On Serebii it says that there are two types of pokeblocks, one that slightly boosts each stat and another which moderately boosts each stat. What does serebii mean by strong blue berries?

Nah I'll just use the berry method. I'm a bit confused by how it works though... On Serebii it says that there are two types of pokeblocks, one that slightly boosts each stat and another which moderately boosts each stat. What does serebii mean by strong blue berries?
The rarer blue berries, like Kelpsy or Apicot.

does anyone have two 6iv ditto's that are not from the US region. I do not care about nature and also anyone willing to trade me some and I would prefer that they be full redis so I can trade one ditto to my friend. This is a trade offer so I can offer anything from my thread.

Hey there, I'm looking for a female skrelp with its HA in a dive ball. IVS and egg moves do not matter! If you have or can catch one for me please let me know as soon as possible. :)

Looking for Master Balls and PP Maxes.

Have these:
Treecko, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/31/31/31/31/31, leech seed
Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/31/31/31/31, leech seed
Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *Defense is 30 iirc, it was used for HP ice breeding

Eevee, timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
Eevee, modest F, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x x/x/31/31/31/31 31/x/x/31/31/31 all with yawn/wish

Absol, jolly F w/ justified, kalos bred in premier ball, 31/31/31/31/31/31, play rough, EV trained 252 attack/speed

FC in sig.

Last edited:
Need someone to tutor two Pokémon with ORAS tutors. Gunk Shot Greninja and Knock off Mamoswine. CMT if you can help. PM me.
We have those last posts of the page blues.

Hey there, I'm looking for a female skrelp with its HA in a dive ball. IVS and egg moves do not matter! If you have or can catch one for me please let me know as soon as possible. :)
Quoted so others can help you on the next page.
Looking for a power weight.
Quoted so others can help you on the next page.

EDIT: See, Menezjul saw this and helped you. I like to think I helped. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)