Terrorist Cup - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Oglebutt
Terrorist Cup

Rules:
1: This must be a DPP OU Custom Game. Build your team in the teambuilder by selecting [Gen 4] OU, but you may select BW and XY Pokemon. Genesect is banned. Fairy-types (Diancie and Carbink) are banned. Fairy-type moves are banned. Moves introduced in BW and XY are banned. Abilities must have existed in DPP. Ferrothorn must use Anticipation as its ability. Landorus must be Landorus-T. When you Challenge your opponent, instead of choosing [Gen 4] OU game, choose [Gen 4] Custom Game. All mechanics regarding moves that existed in DPP are correct so you may use BW and XY Pokemon with only moves and items that existed in DPP.
2: All Pokemon must have Explosion or Selfdestruct in their moveset. So obviously, there is no Self KO clause. If a tie is made due to Self Destruct or Explosion, then the user of the move wins. Otherwise, in cases of Destiny Bond or something similar, he loses.
3: Aside from rules that contradict the above rules, you must follow these rules.

Here is a list of Pokémon that learn Explosion. And this is a list of those who learn Selfdestruct.

Pairings

NotAGymLdr vs Drowsy Cheesecake
Funkasaurus vs Crestfall
aim vs Level 56
SoulWind
vs Lord Moet II
El-Soldier vs -Clone-
FLCL vs Tesung
BKC
vs Reymedy
McMeghan vs Tricking

Don't forget to save your replays!

Deadline for extensions will be Saturday, 29th November.
Deadline for this round will be Wednesday, 3rd December, good luck!

Last edited:

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Calloflochie i wanted to ask to Try and get my r2 match vs Funkasaurus done, because i don't think this is fair, when i contacted asking when he wanted to play he just anwered "i'm ready whenever", but i was never able to find him on. so can we please have an extension?

Reactions: pj
Calloflochie i wanted to ask to Try and get my r2 match vs Funkasaurus done, because i don't think this is fair, when i contacted asking when he wanted to play he just anwered "i'm ready whenever", but i was never able to find him on. so can we please have an extension?
You have til the extension date to get it done otherwise the original coinflip call stands.

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
[ Staraptor vs NotAGymLdr ] vs Drowsy Cheesecake
[ Funkasaurus vs silver97 ] vs Crestfall
aim vs Level 56
SoulWind vs Lord Moet II
El-Soldier vs -Clone-
FLCL vs Tesung
BKC vs Reymedy
McMeghan vs Tricking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)