Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyogre is not holding the blue orb, and from what I have seen in videos Archie is supposed to give you the blue orb after you catch Kyogre but for some reason I keep getting the red orb.

Hello. I am lf a seedot, 5IV jolly rayquaza, minun, 5IV naïve/hasty diance, and a HA skrelp. PM me for offers. Thanks in advance

Kyogre is not holding the blue orb, and from what I have seen in videos Archie is supposed to give you the blue orb after you catch Kyogre but for some reason I keep getting the red orb.
Pretty sure you're just trolling right now, in alpha sapphire you get the red orb from mt pyre and the blue orb from archie, the only way you'd be getting the red orb from the leader of a villainous team is from maxie after beating/catching groudon.

I'm looking for an HA Spritzee. IV's/Natures dont matter.

Ive got a 6IV Adamant Ditto and an 6IV, Modest, Kalos Caught Articuno I can trade for one.

Also offering to clone one poke holding an item of your choice for one.

I am looking for a thick club, light ball and life orb.

Edit: Can anyone help me out with a life orb and help me transfer 2 pkm from X to Alpha Sapphire?

Last edited:
So, apparently HA Skrelp is finally a thing, huh? In that case, I'm looking to get my hands on one. IVs, nature, egg moves and the like don't matter. I'd pay extra for a female one in a net ball.

Trade(s) is(are) negotiable. PM me, or whatever you feel like.

My deets are in my sig.
I have this pm me and we can figure out a time.

I am looking for a non-German male Gastly/Haunter/Gengar with these exact IVs (31/0/31/31/31/31) for Masuda Method breeding. Contact me if you have one, so we can figure out the details, since I'm not sure what to offer for it.

PS: I can clone it and trade one back, if you don't want to part ways with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)