ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

Hi everyone! I finally finished my Blissey EXP farm! All 3 Blisseys are level 100 with only Healing Wish to kill themselves with.

The base is in a bush just left of Fortree and can't be missed!

Step 1: Go to your own secret base
Step 2: Scan the QR code from your base's PC
Step 3: Wait for one day before you can battle (You are unable to battle recently added bases, must wait a day)
Step 4: Go to my base left of Fortree and turn on the Level Release
Step 5: Kill Blisseys! You can do this once per day

I'll toss mine in; it's in the bottom-rightmost cave on Secret Shore; it's Doubles, and I've collected as many other Secret Pals with Blissey teams as I could fit!

It'd be a beautiful thing if someday every Secret Base location had a corresponding QR Code for Blissey punchbags. Let me know if one of the trainers doesn't have Blisseys for some reason, though they all should.

E: Updated QR Code. Replaced one of the Trainers and added an Assault Vest (Struggle!) to the last Blissey in my team.

Last edited:
We need EV training bases too. 6 Pokemon x 3 EVs + Power item & Pokerus = 84 EVs per battle. 3 battles (in one base) = 252 EVs.

Final Gambit Staraptor should work for Attack. Just need to figure out the safest or fastest Pokemon for the other stats.

We need EV training bases too. 6 Pokemon x 3 EVs + Power item & Pokerus = 84 EVs per battle. 3 battles (in one base) = 252 EVs.

Final Gambit Staraptor should work for Attack. Just need to figure out the safest or fastest Pokemon for the other stats.
Sorry to spoil your idea but it won't work like that :( Secret bases have a limit of 3 Pokemon per team, and battles are only daily. However, the new hordes are 100% encounter rate and Sweet Scent now works in rain weather so I don't think that EV training will be an issue! I almost feel spoiled EV wise because it's just so much easier in ORAS.

Where could I get some sort of Stairs or Ladder item? My base is the one on Route 127 that has one elevated part, and I can't reach that part.

What happens if a friend's secret base is in the same location as your own?

Also, if there's a limit of 3 mons that are registered, how can you tell which three mons on your current team are registered? Is it something as simple as the first three mons on your team?

Guys, with the blisseys, can't you choose triple battles and get 6 of them then. Then it's 2 turns to kill 6 blissey, and then get the EXP for them all

Guys, with the blisseys, can't you choose triple battles and get 6 of them then. Then it's 2 turns to kill 6 blissey, and then get the EXP for them all
It seems that team count is locked at 3, no matter the format. Kinda unfortunate.

Side note, something I didn't know; Secret Pals from other bases (as in not your own) have pre-set teams pulling from Seedot, Shroomish, Slugma, Wailmer, Azurill, Igglybuff, and probably a few more. This means any Blissey Bases you scan/otherwise get into your game, only the leader will actually have Blisseys. Unfortunate.

It seems that team count is locked at 3, no matter the format. Kinda unfortunate.

Side note, something I didn't know; Secret Pals from other bases (as in not your own) have pre-set teams pulling from Seedot, Shroomish, Slugma, Wailmer, Azurill, Igglybuff, and probably a few more. This means any Blissey Bases you scan/otherwise get into your game, only the leader will actually have Blisseys. Unfortunate.
Let me know if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying:

Suppose we attempt to create sort of a "Gym" base, and we gathered Secret Pals with teams corresponding to the team theme, their teams will, in reality, have a random pick of three from the list you've provided. In truth, you--the owner--will have the only Gym-type team in the Base; so that means the player will inevitably be battling under-evolved Pokémon if the player, the owner, or both, uses strong--maybe competitive--teams in the base (not like you're required to battle them, anyway).

If so, this is definitely unfortunate; I had planned to create a Sandstorm Gym with five members--Gym Trainers--having a team of their own. I knew the team limit was three, so I planned to put in Landorus-Therian, Excadrill (Mold Breaker), and Mega Tyranitar, all in that order. (If I had an official at the beginning, he'd say that my team is all weak to Water and Heavy Rain.)

EDIT: Also, I find it convenient to be searching up and down for Blissey bases. If we gathered as many as we could within a day, we could all start boxing tomorrow. I'll see what I can find in the meantime. I'm not playing the game at the moment, as I'm trying to keep a promise to the Spriting Team to finish my QC of MegaTar over the break.

NOTE: Also, there's an easy leveling trick to help raise your Blisseys to Lv. 100 should the need to contribute to the Blissey Base Project interests you. This works in the same manner as the Centrico Plaza in Pokémon XY, yet is--arguably--a better method in ORAS. Deposit your Blisseys in both of the Day Care Centers provided in-game, and set your system on an infinite loop around the Battle Resort. To do this, start in a corner near the Day Care on the right, and hold either right, left or up on the Circle Pad or the D-Pad. If done correctly, the player should continue biking around the island with no interruptions. Source

Blissey Base Collection

Last edited:
If we are allowed uploading our base patterns here, I have a weak team I would like to share. Hey kayleigh I will visit yours if you visit mine.

^ I've heard of that trick before and I remember reading somewhere that it can break the ds. Is this true?
It can potentially ruin the Circle Pad, which is why I use the D-Pad instead; but it won't break the system--no. What I do with the Centrico Plaza trick in Y is leave my DS on a hard surface, and place my DSi - an object of acceptable weight - hanging off of the D-Pad at an angle. It works every time, and my system is still in good shape.

So I've figured that the most efficient Blissey farm is probably triples where all Blisseys are holding Toxic Orb. I will be updating my QR code once I get it redone.

Also, does anyone have any info on Secret Pals being in your base? From one end I hear that they bring in their whole team (which would allow for multiple Blissey trainers in one base!) while from another end I hear that their team depends on the trainer class.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I've figured that the most efficient Blissey farm is probably triples where all Blisseys are holding Toxic Orb. I will be updating my QR code once I get it redone.

Also, does anyone have any info on Secret Pals being in your base? From one end I hear that they bring in their whole team (which would allow for multiple Blissey trainers in one base!) while from another end I hear that their team depends on the trainer class.
Someone in this thread posted a base that supposedly contained a bunch of Blissey trainers. Every trainer except for the leader had a random assortment of unevolved Pokémon (Electrike, Seedot, Wailmer, Slugma, etc.). Seems like only the leader will have Blissey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)