The Amazing Riding the Metronome! - Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let's fite some fite. After it came to my attention that we can make the world a better place by giving every Pokemon Metronome, I have decided to upgrade kill or be killed streetmetro. In the StreetMetro battle, you can use any Pokemon you want (with a limit of one Moody Pokemon per team). The rest of the rules stay the same. Giving the Pokemon Metronome as its only move is the only change you can make to it.

Congrats to some of you on finding a broken strat. I'm modifying the rules to fix it.

*NEW RULE* Cursed Body is banned in StreetMetro

Here's the rules!
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST*
  • No Moody*
  • No Ghosts*
  • No Steels*
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
*Except in no holds barred matches

Battles will be best of three: LC, XY, and NO HOLDS BARRED STREETMETRO KILL OR BE KILLED

In no holds barred matches, you may also opt to use a Mega Stone instead of Leppa/Starf.

For clarification: In No Holds Barred matches you can use: Any Pokemon (even if they don't know Metronome naturally) holding either Leppa Berry, Starf Berry, or a Mega Stone. There is a limit of one Moody Pokemon per team in NHB matches and Cursed Body is banned.

Cristal vs. Alf'
Imanalt vs. galbia
giara vs. FLCL
Arcticblast vs. Oglemi
Vileman
vs. macle
ApplepieFTW vs. BKC
silver97 vs. FireMage
Tahu vs. Lyconik
Alexey vs. majaspic22
pokebasket vs. NotAGymLdr
Tesung vs. Brap
Lord Moet II vs. -Clone-

Deadline is December 2nd. I'd make it earlier but if you guys are playin metro battles during thanksgiving weekend you're fuckin losers.

Same thing with mistakes/activity issues. Let me know even though I shouldn't hear you out at this point. I'd like to stop giving activity wins. I know it's a Smogon tournament so that's a pipe dream. But I think we can do it.

Last edited:
BKC and I were scheduled to play rn, but he told me on irc he'd rather play on tuesday which is of course fine as this is a funsies tour anyway :] I asked him if wednesday or thursday work just as well as tuesday, because I'm kinda busy that day (but I can make it). He didnt answer me though getting johned on irc halp. Answer me pls here or vm n_N Posting this here just so its known etc etc w/e this tour is really cool btw just wanted to say that

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Macle is a john and takes forever to build teams on which everything is pre set zzzzz we played 1 game and i won tho ill try to get the rest asap
But damn what a john,,

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Cristal vs. Alf'
Imanalt vs. galbia
giara vs. FLCL
Arcticblast vs. Oglemi
Vileman
vs. macle
ApplepieFTW vs. BKC
silver97 vs. FireMage
Tahu vs. Lyconik
Alexey vs. majaspic22
Tesung
vs. Brap
Lord Moet II vs. -Clone-

Cristal vs. Alf'
Imanalt vs. galbia
giara vs. FLCL
Arcticblast vs. Oglemi
Vileman vs. macle
ApplepieFTW vs. BKC
silver97 vs. FireMage
Tahu vs. Lyconik
Alexey vs. majaspic22
Tesung vs. Brap
Lord Moet II vs. -Clone-

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Have had no response as to when or if Silver is available after deadline or the day prior to it. Making an activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)