Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tbh I would keep if it was me, the long ass Steven cut-scene is irritating after a while and probably better for you to just be done with it and move on with the game. Beside the stats look pretty good outside of 30 speed.
tempted to say toss because it has less than 31 speed
I know we always talk about how the Lati's really need their speed but iirc 30 speed just means you lose the speed tie with the base 110 group and puts you at a tie with 109s (Infernape and Helioptile). If the Def (28) and SpA were swapped (giving HP fire) I would keep for sure...

I know you Wi-Fiers demand perfection from a trading standpoint, but can anyone tell me if this is a deal breaker competitively? I'm so sick if the battle / cutscene...

I know we always talk about how the Lati's really need their speed but iirc 30 speed just means you lose the speed tie with the base 110 group and puts you at a tie with 109s (Infernape and Helioptile). If the Def (28) and SpA were swapped (giving HP fire) I would keep for sure...

I know you Wi-Fiers demand perfection from a trading standpoint, but can anyone tell me if this is a deal breaker competitively? I'm so sick if the battle / cutscene...
Well as I said to another SR-er above, Latias actually sits at a competitive speed tier, so unless she's running HP fire, I would always want 31 IVs to speed tie. On top of my head are Gengar, mega Gallade, mega Diancie, mega Metagross, the lati twins and their megas, etc.

I know SR-ing Lati@s is irritating, that's why I said just grab that one and run, but 31 speed is very very valuable on Latias.

i am looking for a way to make soak a viable move set on a team. Any ideas? I am also being silly and looking to use trick or treat and the dorset one as well.

Who do I reserve my Master Ball for? The Primal, Rayquaza or Deoxys? Since you only get one and I know one of the three is bound to be a massive headache, I thought I'd ask. Haven't gotten that far but I know they're inbound.

Also with regards to Primal Groudon, Adamant nature or Naughty?

Hello I am looking for the following spitbacks. Ivs and moves dont matter at all. Females only please! Check my thread for trades if you have any and want to trade thank you!

• dream ball regenerator slowpoke
  • speed boost sharpedo
  • Love ball lopunny

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Offering the following female spitbacks:

6 Friend Ball Jolly Weedle
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)

4 Dream Ball HA Jolly Buneary [EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out]
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

3 Heal Ball HA Adamant Carvanha [EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

4 HA Adamant Torchics [EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

2 Dream Ball HA Jolly Drilbur
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

1 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite [EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

1 Quick Ball Defiant Jolly Pawniard [EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch]
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Looking For:

1.) ORAS Mega-evo stones (and Blazikenite)

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitback @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)

Last edited:
Running through X to nab a Xerneas and Articuno before I start Omega Ruby– what should I do to make SRing Xerneas go quicker? IIRC, I can KO it the first time, save, and then immediately rebattle it to avoid the annoying cutscenes, right? Any tips on mons that would make catching it easier?
Bump

Does anyone know if you can get HA Pokemon from a safari that belongs to someone who has not completed their game? But you've been online with them in-game before.
Also, can you get Pokemon from HGSS's safari zone in other balls besides the safari ball? I don't remember...

Goddamn RNG trolling me with inverted Atk and Def...

Latias - Timid

14/15/16

I'm honestly tempted to keep because I'm over it
Keep. I don't see it living Dragon Claw's, Pursuit's, or Sucker Punch'es regardless. And since you're over it, it's a good note to end on.
Keep/ toss.
Rayquaza
26-27

Not really sure about that HP.
What nature is it? Anyways, I think it's a keep depending if you're nit picky about the HP or not, or if you're tired or SR'ing. If you're not tired of SR'ing, keep going for a perfect!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Keep. I don't see it living Dragon Claw's, Pursuit's, or Sucker Punch'es regardless. And since you're over it, it's a good note to end on.
I kept going and now I'm sitting on..

24-26
4-6
17-19

I'm thinking of keeping but pretty sure it's worse than the last one so kinda don't want to settle for something worse..

I kept going and now I'm sitting on..

24-26
4-6
17-19

I'm thinking of keeping but pretty sure it's worse than the last one so kinda don't want to settle for something worse..
Toss fren, should've kept the earlier one if you were sick of SR'ing (especially with the cutscenes/double battle). I recommend you keep going since you don't want to settle for something worst like you said :/

Guys

Regice - #378 (Bold) : 31 / 5 - 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

I wasn't going for a -Spe nature in the first place, but could this still be a potentially viable Curse set? I know most people don't use Regice but still this is hard to pass up

EDIT: kept

Last edited:
Guys

Regice - #378 (Bold) : 31 / 5 - 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

I wasn't going for a -Spe nature in the first place, but could this still be a potentially viable Curse set? I know most people don't use Regice but still this is hard to pass up
Keep. Definitely a unique and special Regice, especially with the 0 Speed and in a Dive Ball. Regice isn't even fast as well, so yeah .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)