Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I remember watching an episode from the War and Akainu's fists transforming into magma sounded like he had some severe case of diarrhea.

I couldn't stand watching the anime after that.

Ever since it has been revealed that Doffy has been planning everything from the very start, including Dressrosa and stuff, has anyone wondered what his ultimate goal is?

I mean we have the following info so far:

1) Ope Ope no mi basically grants you immortality.
2) He hates the living shit out of the Celestial Dragons
3) He is been planning to make one of the Yonku OP enough to change the New world

Does he want revenge and destroy Mariejois or does he want to rule forever, is he using Kaido indirectly for something (doesn't seem to me the type to follow anyone)..

Edit: Apparently in 761, he believes that if this treasure was combined with the Ope Ope no Mi, it could allow one to effectively conquer the world (one piece wiki). How does Kaido fit in?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
One of the top three flashbacks, RIP Rocinante! Do you guys think the flashback is over and there will be no more interaction between Law and the DD family, or will we have a few episodes more, maybe showing us Law's growth, DF training, and Dofla trying to befriend / threaten Law and convince him to get in the crew again?

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
One of the top three flashbacks, RIP Rocinante! Do you guys think the flashback is over and there will be no more interaction between Law and the DD family, or will we have a few episodes more, maybe showing us Law's growth, DF training, and Dofla trying to befriend / threaten Law and convince him to get in the crew again?
If we are going to have any flashbacks, I think the next would be the last one. It would show this develop you mentioned and Law's meeting with his crewmates I think (where did he find Bepo??). However, I think it's reached the point that we hate Mingo so much that seeing him beat up would be incredibly sastifying, personally, I would like seeing him suffering in ID as well, tho this is not gonna happen :p Basically I think it would be a good time to finish this flashback and get back to the fite.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Dorry is motherfucking X Drake, just seeing this tie into X Drake is just really crazy, Im thinking he's on Kaido's subordinate, but I like that he was there as a child when Doffy used Bird Cage, coincidently with another Supernova around as well. Hope this history touches back when we see X Drake debut in the New World.

Yup it's obviously Drake... the connection isn't coincidence though. Drake has connection to Kaido, whom Doffy is trying to use now.

Looks like Oda's wrapping Dressrosa up soon, which is good because I can't wait to see Big Mom and Kaido make their appearances :)

Anyone getting the hint the D family are the remnants of the ancient kingdom since they all lived there as Doffy says. Being the Celestial Dragon's "natural enemy" also lends theory to that.

Anyone getting the hint the D family are the remnants of the ancient kingdom since they all lived there as Doffy says. Being the Celestial Dragon's "natural enemy" also lends theory to that.
At this point I'd be surprised if someone would not have gotten this idea. All of the hints point towards some sort of connection between the void century, the forgotten civilization, the world government and the D, it's too obvious to the point that I'd like to think that Oda is trolling us and is just waiting for the right time to blow our minds yet again in the future.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Lets give Law a hand for his determination to KO Doffy. On a side note, dear god someone kill Bellamy already, No one needs that flashback.

That Doffy sure is a handfull, eh Law? Well we at least know for certain how strong Kaido is and in return how strong Shanks is.

Doffy sitting back and enjoying a Bellamy vs. Luffy fight is unlikely but could give time for Law to pull a last resort of sorts.

Guys calm down. This isn't Naruto where the pretty boy characters can't have scars. As long as Law doesn't die from blood loss there is absolutely no reason why he needs to attach the arm back. Losing a limb doesn't even affect a persons strength in the long run anyway.

I'm pretty sure that the Haki that Doffy used to severe his arm will have some effect even if temporary with regards to "reattaching it".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)