Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I just bought Alpha Sapphire and beat then game a few nights ago. I'm going through the battle Maison for for the power items and some other things and would like to start breeding asap so I'm looking for a few things if anyone has a spare for trade. I don't really have much to trade for and was honestly hoping for someone's generosity, lol. Thanks in advance.

The things I'm asking for:
1.) 5 or 6 IV Ditto
2.) Any spare power items or power herb.
3.) Mew of any nature, IV, or level. (I have some legendary Pokemon to trade for that)

Latios - #381 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 4 - 9
Def: 14 - 16
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 24 - 26
Speed: 30 - 31

I think this is pretty good minus the fact that it has horrible defenses. But latios can't really take a dragon claw or outrage which is why I am asking should I keep or toss and continue.

Hey there! I just bought Alpha Sapphire and beat then game a few nights ago. I'm going through the battle Maison for for the power items and some other things and would like to start breeding asap so I'm looking for a few things if anyone has a spare for trade. I don't really have much to trade for and was honestly hoping for someone's generosity, lol. Thanks in advance.

The things I'm asking for:
1.) 5 or 6 IV Ditto
2.) Any spare power items or power herb.
3.) Mew of any nature, IV, or level. (I have some legendary Pokemon to trade for that)
Feel free to check the link in my signature. I am giving away some dittos.

Latios - #381 (Modest)

I think this is pretty good minus the fact that it has horrible defenses. But latios can't really take a dragon claw or outrage which is why I am asking should I keep or toss and continue.
Not a fan. Even ignoring the defenses, Latios really wants Timid or some Speed Boosting nature.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Latios - #381 (Modest)

Nature is guaranteed with a sync-er, and none of the randomly generated IVs are flawless. Granted the 3 IVs you want are the 31's, but there's a 1 in 20 chance of that... Definitely toss.

Also, you know the HP/SpA and Spe are 31 (since 3 are set to it, and those are the only ones which can be).

Latios - #381 (Modest)

don't post perfect 3 iv, you will get a infraction . Just a head up

Keep/toss?

Latias - #380 (Calm)
HP: 10 - 13
Att: 0 - 3
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27 - 29

Other than the hp, I think everything else is great, I might just keep it even though it's only my second soft reset so far.

Keep/toss?

Latias - #380 (Calm)
HP: 10 - 13
Att: 0 - 3
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27 - 29

Other than the hp, I think everything else is great, I might just keep it even though it's only my second soft reset so far.
Toss. The thread is of people saying it needs a speed boosting nature.

Latios - #381 (Modest)

As I've posted in the earlier pages, unless you're planning on some sort of suicidal lead/ sash, you should aim to get everything except attack to be in the 30+, with spa/spe at 31 unless hp fire, and def/spD at 28+.

Yes, other than the weather trio and Deoxys. Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom is now completely possible.
cant it be possible that the weather trio can be shiny but people just havent found out yet because its a bit strange that they all can be shiny accept them who are catable the same way as the other legends

What are the disadvantages to catching Groudon before the E4?

Thinking of SR Groudon before E4 just to get it over with. Gonna go with Repeat Ball I think.

What are the disadvantages to catching Groudon before the E4?

Thinking of SR Groudon before E4 just to get it over with. Gonna go with Repeat Ball I think.
Watching the cutscene over and over

Also not sure but I don't think you have access to the iv judge at that point...wouldn't know as iI've been sring latios for 5 damn days now

So just best KO him and try again later eh?

Where can I find him after KO'ing? And what over legends would better to just KO and try later?

I've already skipped trying to SR Latios (cause almost all sets require HP Fire or Defog).

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Afaik, Groudon/Kyogre are the only ones that are worth KOing and SRing for later, since the other legends are either forced to catch/obtain, or can be found Post-game.

While we're on the subject, what is the current record IV spread for those who are SRing for Latios? Part of me wants to keep SRing mine for battle spot use, but I'm starting to get fed up with the constant battling and scrolling through Steven's rambling. I just want to finish the game at this point. ;-;

Where should I go to request a Diancie code? The distribution is still on in my country but all my local stores are out of them

Afaik, Groudon/Kyogre are the only ones that are worth KOing and SRing for later, since the other legends are either forced to catch/obtain, or can be found Post-game.

While we're on the subject, what is the current record IV spread for those who are SRing for Latios? Part of me wants to keep SRing mine for battle spot use, but I'm starting to get fed up with the constant battling and scrolling through Steven's rambling. I just want to finish the game at this point. ;-;
I believe multiple people have SR a perfect 5 iv timid spread

Looking for a Prankster Sableye, doesnt matter if its ivs or nature are trash or not, as I would rather breed it myself. I have atleast one of every item besides mega stones available.
Not sure if im allowed to do this, but bumping my request seeing as how I got no bites before</3

Does anyone have spitbacks for ralts? I can't really give you anything but I don't care how bad the spitbacks are. Just something to get started on Mega galade and breeding in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)