Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Btw, I know this is late, but my opponent never responded in the last round. (Lol to busy playing ORAS probably :P)

#pokemon'd

for some reason can't share replay but I guess that will save everyone some pain from watching that -_-.

(this one was especially bad)

GL.

Hope this isn't too much of a pain but give the win to Ecna. They have contacted me extensively but with ps and local windstorms I have nut been on. ecna by far deserves the win more than I do.

Lost in a gg against Eren Yeagar. Came down to a speedtie. I also misplayed horribly because I forgot Skrelp was a poison type, which ended up costing me the match.

Is LLama_with_nohat active or relevant at all, he was last seen on the day he joined smogon and his only post was the one to enter this thread.

Unless he's someone's alt, in which case never mind

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is LLama_with_nohat active or relevant at all, he was last seen on the day he joined smogon and his only post was the one to enter this thread.

Unless he's someone's alt, in which case never mind
[18:19:28] +boTTT: llamawithnohat was last seen 2 days, 8 hours, 41 minutes, 19 seconds ago.

If you don't get a response you'll most likely receive the win, but keep an eye on PS, too, because I have seen him on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)