ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i read every damn post for the last... 4 pages, yh not that much, but i didnt find anyone asking This question so...

Is there ANY way to train quickly like X&Y had Restaurant Le WoW? I swear Ive been the last 24 hours looking all around, serebii doesnt say crap about it and Lord Google hasnt helped me. I dont fancy the idea of Lvl 100 Blissey Super Secret Bases, and E4 is not quick and wayyyyy too hard for any Lvl 80 poke to one shot the entire team, Wally isnt fast either and i dont even know when his team goes to Lvl 79-81.

I know ive probably come off as rude and im sorry, really, but im tired of no answers. Sorry for the bitchy long post, and i dont have a potato todos give :[
If you're looking for a fast way to train, there's a secret base with lvl 100 Blissey with Healing Wish. EXP Power and Lucky Eggs should help that a lot. Not sure what else you might be looking for.

Alright, so I've been trying to SR for a good Raikou and I just caught one with 18/x/29/31/31/31 IVs. Is the HP sufficient or should I try again?

Alright, so I've been trying to SR for a good Raikou and I just caught one with 18/x/29/31/31/31 IVs. Is the HP sufficient or should I try again?
Yes, go for higher HP. I assume this is Timid?

Hasty/Naive or Jolly for a Doubles Mega Rayquaza? I'm leaning towards Hasty since Intimidate is so common (and I can go mixed)...
I haven't used a rayquaza in ubers, but I did see someone on the SQSR thread who posted that they're aiming for Hasty, although I'm not sure if it was intended for doubles.

Ok i read every damn post for the last... 4 pages, yh not that much, but i didnt find anyone asking This question so...

Is there ANY way to train quickly like X&Y had Restaurant Le WoW? I swear Ive been the last 24 hours looking all around, serebii doesnt say crap about it and Lord Google hasnt helped me. I dont fancy the idea of Lvl 100 Blissey Super Secret Bases, and E4 is not quick and wayyyyy too hard for any Lvl 80 poke to one shot the entire team, Wally isnt fast either and i dont even know when his team goes to Lvl 79-81.

I know ive probably come off as rude and im sorry, really, but im tired of no answers. Sorry for the bitchy long post, and i dont have a potato todos give :[
i didn't actually use restaurants in XY so i don't quite know how it compares, but gabby & ty can always be fought (they loop around routes 111->118->120, and the fly spot on each route is near them), and use a lvl 51 exploud and magnezone postgame, which yields ~5000 exp per battle (~7500 with lucky egg, ~15000 with exp lvl 3 o-power+lucky egg, which lasts long enough to fight them twice without battle animations). all you need is a pokemon with a strong enough spread move to KO them both turn 1, and to keep the pokemon you're training in the front (they get full exp).

Ok, I'm about to fight Rayquaza in Delta Episode. Do I have to catch it now or will it respawn after I knock it out and rebattle the E4/Steven?

Aww yeah, now that's a midnight event! Shame I just moved and didn't know anyone. Highlight: drunk lady walks along the Black Friday queue shouting at everyone to get laid.

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 12 / 26 - 27 / 30 - 31

Assuming Speed is 31, should I keep? Or is the Special Defense too low?

EDIT: Just realized that I recommended someone to keep a 27 Defense IV Latios, lol. Will probably keep if the rest are 31's... what do you guys think? SRing for Rayquaza isn't even half as bad as it was for Latias, so repeated SRs won't really bug me. Also, does the Delta Episode automatically force the game to save after completing it?

EDIT2: Delta Episode does not force a save, found on Page 218. Can also confirm it's not a forced save.

EDIT3: IVs are: 31/30/31/12/26-27/31, is it a keeper?

EDIT4: Tossed. I can do better IMO.

Last edited:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The recommended nature for Rayquaza is probably Adamant since you don't really outspend anything important with Jolly. You don't really need to be mixed for any reason since LO Dragon's Ascent murders everything especially at +2 while Earthquake deals with everything else. I'd recommend going to the ubers subforum for more info before starting to SR for it, as I'm not really an Ubers expert.

Going with Jolly for Rayquaza so at worst I can speed tie if opponent isn't in ESpeed range.

Ok... so what happens if I KO Deoxys? Does that respawn later?

I won't have access to an IV calculator so what are the stats I need to aim for cosplaychu and Latios?

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
For Latios, assuming Timid nature, 97/X/62/92/80/88 brings 30/31 for each stat aside from Attack which is generally unimportant. (though something below 61 for that stat would be preferable) I've not even bothered with Cos-play Pikachu yet, so I don't know what stats to aim for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)