Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Hi Hellraiser, why does nothing you post ever make any sense? After two years, I am still unsure whether you're trying to be funny or be stupid. Explain please.

Tesung is on fire and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up winning the whole thing. But rooting for SoulWind, cause Shark.

Masterclass can go choke on a monkey's dick and die. Go Destiny Device.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
lost 0-2 ggs I also lost DPP when clefable paralyzed my Skarmory

Thanks a lot to everyone that has helped me over the course of the tour. I feel stupid to do shoutouts when I'm not winning but I gotta thank a bunch of dudes that have been helping me over the last months.

Ojama: If it wasn't by your help before tour started and you quit I wouldn't have improved so much in BW2 and you have been supporting me since, giving me a lot of advice in every tier and help that made me win games. All I can say is that I'm glad I met the real you and that everything goes well in your future and sometime soon you can come back, you still owe me a rematch for Tour 15 finals... you better do

gr8astard: I'd have 0 points in XY right now if you didn't help me. fucking best teambuilder of the gen (and BW2 too) and one of the best players of the site. Always confident, you were always there to test and supply me with teams when I needed it and this has helped me a lot to improve my way of playing. Thanks a lot HUGOOO, I just hope i can work with you in any team tourney now!!

BKC: same as Hugo. We've been friends for a lot of time, and I'm happy of that. Your sick DPP knowledge is a godsend to any player that actually doesn't play it too well, and as others, you gave me teams and tested everytime I wanted it and my success there was also because of you.

Heist: I'm really happy you came back for tour. You're one of the best players I've ever seen and knowing you for 2 years in Sharks and I'm glad I did. You're the definition of a great player and thanks so much for helping me with DPP preparing, I don't think there's anyone in this game that thinks things through like you. Just stay for SPL so we can be teammates/opponents once again!!

There's a bunch of people I want to thank to but I can't do individual shoutouts for everyone. As I said it wouldn't be correct to do it right now. If you are in this list it means you are special to me and you have helped me over the time!! If you're offended and I forgot about you (which is probably the reason) let me know and I'll add you:

will probably edit this later with more people

I'll leave it to you now.. sweep you better fucking win

see you all next season if I dare to fucking care once again

Last edited:

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Finals are up. It's an important match so I won't say you guys have to get it done within a week exactly, but try not to prolong things too much - that's all I ask.

With that said, kill em Sweep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)