ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

So is the number of Pokemon is capped at 3 no matter what? That sort of sucks... I mean, I can understand why online single battles are 3-on-3, but this is just against an AI. Seriously, it's our own base; if we want to do 6v6, it should be an option!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Moving away from the usual Blissey huts, I decided to make things a bit more challenging

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/C-127-7734-X/secretbase

Located on Route 111, my trainer features the three strongest Ubers in the game (aside from Mega Ray but I'll be adding that later - not sure if secret base trainers can mega evolve rayquaza). Come by if you dare!

Last edited:
I am having trouble battling anyone. It keeps on saying come again tomorrow when I have waited an entire day. Anyone know why this is? Should I wait another day, or should I destroy my base and try again?

Edit: As a side note I do keep my wifi off because of another reason.

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You need to wait till your game clock passes midnight (and don't change it, because that adds another 24 hours). Other than that idk. I don't think WiFi has any effect on it.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I see. Thanks! but what if my base got pick up from streetpass instead of thru qr codes?
I THINK it's generated the moment you make your Secret Base, meaning you'd have to constantly make a new QR code every time you wanted to update it. But it's just a guess.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've added Jibaku and the six Blissey Bases, now the game says I have favorited too many bases. I deleted all seven and the game says the same thing.

What's going on?

So did we figure out how Secret Bases work? I've been wanting to make a Water-type Doubles gym but I was wondering:
1. Does it cap at 4?
2. How do I know what Pokemon it uses as my team?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
So did we figure out how Secret Bases work? I've been wanting to make a Water-type Doubles gym but I was wondering:
1. Does it cap at 4?
2. How do I know what Pokemon it uses as my team?
1. Cap of 3 for any battle type.
2. I'd say Politoed is an obvious choice for obvious reasons. Also, Ludicolo is weak to neither grass nor electric and has Swift Swim.

1. Cap of 3 for any battle type.
2. I'd say Politoed is an obvious choice for obvious reasons. Also, Ludicolo is weak to neither grass nor electric and has Swift Swim.
I was gonna use Primal Kyogre and Mega Swampert but if it caps at 3, doubles is kinda pointless

CTNC

I was gonna use Primal Kyogre and Mega Swampert but if it caps at 3, doubles is kinda pointless
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I herd that the secret bases can't use Megas. I'd assume the same is the same for Primal Kyogre.

CTNC

Ah damn it, thanks for telling me before I try.
I'd still check with someone who knows for sure first, but your welcome.

Edit: It seems that I got my info from in inaccurate source. I apologize for sharing it as though it was true.

Last edited:
I'm gonna share my FC and secret base here. Let me know when you've registered my base. I'm gonna try to scan every QR in the thread.

FC: 0791-2369-4221

The base is located at Secret Meadow. It is the only cave in the middle stairway. I would classify it as a mini-museum, gym and hangout.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)