Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting name: Druddigon. It doesn't appear as if it is taken. I've changed my PS name to "DruddigonC", and I would like to have the same names on PS and Smogon. Thank you very much. :3

k - oglemi

Last edited:
You know I have a question about that. What if the guy whose name Bluwing wants ends up coming back and agrees to give the name to him?
This is really unlikely, but there actually is a precedent for it.

The user TRC's username used to be TRC. (with a period), and just TRC was taken by an older, inactive user, but TRC. was able to contact the older user via private message and they ended up switching names.

Hey, I would like my name changed to "Icebeam". I made my account a year ago (after years of lurking) and didn't put a lot of thought into my name. I haven't gotten involved in the last year either, but I want that to change. Thus, I'd like a name that is more distinct. It also represents where I come from (Wisconsin) and my personality very well.

Thanks in advance.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

katie

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my name to katie. I'm not sure if the capital counts as name change but if not, please do so n_n

k - oglemi

i would like to change my name to Glalie Guru. simply because glalie is my favorite mon and i'm p much the most knowledgeable person on smogon about glalie.(that i know of, at least)

k - oglemi

Hello!

So if you haven't noticed, my name was literally keyboard spam. As such, I'm requesting a name change to Sun King (because I am actually Louis XIV and I want everybody to address me by my real name).

My reason, as stated, is so that I get the respect from the peasants like I deserve I have a proper name that isn't keyboard spam.

Thanks,

;lmlm Sun King

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Louisxd because thats my PS nickname and I would like people to relate the forum name to the PS name, also this forum name is an irl name of a friend of mine and is quite lame, I also don't know why I choose it one year ago.

k - oglemi

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oglemi has updated it up to Glalie Guru :) If you didn't receive a name change, please check your post to see the reason why. If you did, hope you enjoy your name/old name n_n

Hey, I would like my name changed to "Icebeam". I made my account a year ago (after years of lurking) and didn't put a lot of thought into my name. I haven't gotten involved in the last year either, but I want that to change. Thus, I'd like a name that is more distinct. It also represents where I come from (Wisconsin) and my personality very well.

Thanks in advance.

What about "Snow Warning"?

k - oglemi

Can I get my username changed to Quick? (or QuickBH since I'm pretty sure Quick is taken) It's simply to make my name more noticeable amongst Pokemon Showdown and so a friend of mine doesn't sound weird as hell for reading my name. I'm going to mention my Youtube channel in my signature if I need to anyways so the fear of not getting that extra 1 sub isn't a big deal incase I decide to upload more Pokemon.

EDIT: Can confirm that someone who hasn't even been in on the past 7 months still has my name rude. ;__;

k - oglemi

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Requesting name change to Dread Arceus. Reason: It's the name people associate me with on Showdown

k - oglemi

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
requesting name change: marilli

n_n

edit: reason is tldr. In short: identity issues.

k - oglemi

I would like my name to be changed to Ace Trainer Jesus
My current name is based on a reference that's lost its relevance. Plus, I came from PO and that's the name most know me by, so..please and thanks

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Fineonbae
This alt is super old and its kinda emberassing >.<

k - oglemi

Can I get my name changed to Eonrider?
It's the name I go by almost everywhere else and it feels so much more natural than this.

Can i have my name changed from MilkyWay01 to MilkyWay? I'd rather not have the numbers at the end, especially because people tend to assume that I'm born in 2001 when it is just a coincidence.

k - oglemi

Lavos

Banned deucer.
requesting name change: Lavos Spawn ----> Lavos

i have graduated from being a yung spawnling :^) also the guy with that username hasnt been online in like 5 years

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
requesting name change: Lavos Spawn ----> Lavos

i have graduated from being a yung spawnling :^) also the guy with that username hasnt been online in like 5 years
Sorry man :( It doesn't matter how long they haven't been online, you can't get the name but you could get it with a full stop at the end or a squiggle? (~) Something along those lines.

valetta

Banned deucer.
Can i get a name change from luka pucko to Feeling The Moment? Reason:Feeling The Moment is the username I've been using on PS for a while now and I have generally made that my main alt so I'd appreciate the change.

k - oglemi

JT

Banned deucer.
Am I able to remove the ~ from my name? It wouldn't let me sign up without three characters, but I was wondering if it could be changed to two. If not, totally understandable.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)