Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so all this talk about mega latios running dragon dance that actually is a thing. Wish I would have known that got so many jolly and adamant resets. Also would anyone trade for dragon dancing latios? Like does it have any value...

so all this talk about mega latios running dragon dance that actually is a thing. Wish I would have known that got so many jolly and adamant resets. Also would anyone trade for dragon dancing latios? Like does it have any value...
Yeah, people would trade for it since it'll be unique and different, and also for collectors, if you even manage to get a Naive or Hasty, for a mixed variant, that'll be cool. So yeah, they do have trade value

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Mixed DD Latios would (probably) prefer to be naive/hasty as to utilize Draco Meteor to nuke physically bulky Pokémon that attempt to wall it.

Yeah, people would trade for it since it'll be unique and different, and also for collectors, if you even manage to get a Naive or Hasty, for a mixed variant, that'll be cool. So yeah, they do have trade value
good to know it might actually save me couple soft resets. Would jolly and adamant be a possiblility then

Hey, does anybody have a Skarmory with Defog or a Latios with Defog? I can trade you a Greninja with Gunk Shot (Hasty Nature) and 5 perfect IVs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)