XY UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Actually its a pretty good lead. It can pivot out with u turn and has amazing coverage in knock off. so i think it atleast deserves a analysis

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to implement the last GP check on Krookodile, as royalty is kinda inactive lately, but if a moderator could implement it I'm sure that's fine too.
Edit: Got approval from Calloflochie to do this

Last edited:
It's basically the same, but once you'd posted it there was no need to delete it, lol.

Anyway we're gonna be wrapping up these analyses and after a month or so (so after we decide which mons to add to the banlist) we'll be starting the revamps—since a lot changed even before ORAS that made updating via SCMS not the best option.
After I finish the plan for QC with lochie, I'll make a post about everything that's changing.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's basically the same, but once you'd posted it there was no need to delete it, lol.

Anyway we're gonna be wrapping up these analyses and after a month or so (so after we decide which mons to add to the banlist) we'll be starting the revamps—since a lot changed even before ORAS that made updating via SCMS not the best option.
After I finish the plan for QC with lochie, I'll make a post about everything that's changing.
Alright gotcha, sorry about that :P
Yeah, theres only like 7 left so hopefully we can get those done soon. I'll have aero written today.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
Ununhexium Soulblaster Look at this ^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)