ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Latios, assuming Timid nature, 97/X/62/92/80/88 brings 30/31 for each stat aside from Attack which is generally unimportant. (though something below 61 for that stat would be preferable) I've not even bothered with Cos-play Pikachu yet, so I don't know what stats to aim for...
Oh, thanks. I'll see if I can find it anywhere

Edit: According to the Showdown Calculator, a 6 IV Pikachu at level 20 has these stats:

50/33/24/31/31/51

Edit 2: Hasty nature

Last edited:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to return to the legendary pokemon's island once you catch it (ex. Gnarled Den after catching Kyurem)?
I believe it is, unless it's the Genies or Space-Time Trio. By the way, the DNA Splicers are hidden in Kyurem's cave on the left side.

Found an issue with the game glitching out... When I was surfing on Wailmer and it evolved after an encounter on the water, the game froze. (Presumably because it had an issue loading the default surf sprite after it had just used Wailmer).
Wow, how did they overlook that! I would expect that not to be such a rare occurrence even.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Do we know when Secret Bases are updated?

Is it just me, or Bank doesn't give Miles/BP to ORAS? I transferred all my boxes from Y to Bank to OR and nothing was given yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Do we know when Secret Bases are updated?

Is it just me, or Bank doesn't give Miles/BP to ORAS? I transferred all my boxes from Y to Bank to OR and nothing was given yet. Am I doing something wrong?
You have to access it through "Pokemon link" on the main menu.

Source: I've redeemed BP from it

1 hour of SRing and I got a Suicune with 30-31 IV in HP/DEF/SpA/SpD but it comes with Relaxed nature instead of Bold.
Should I be worried about the speed?

Last edited:
EDIT: Oh yeah. Only Hoopa Unbound can use Hyperspace Fury. While we did know that before, it goes beyond just battles. Even in contests, nothing else can use it. If Smeargle or Hoopa Confined try to use it, the move fails, you get no points and the crowd doesn't get excited or anything. And yes, Hoopa Unbound can use both Hyperspace Hole and Fury on the same set.

That's amazing, you using the shiny charm?
No I wasn't. I haven't got that yet.

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^What's wrong with that picture? I mean, Aggron would sit firmly on the "this design would never work at all" list (look at the postioning of its knees, for instance - it literally has no way to walk), but I can't se anything else worth noticing.

^What's wrong with that picture? I mean, Aggron would sit firmly on the "this design would never work at all" list (look at the postioning of its knees, for instance - it literally has no way to walk), but I can't se anything else worth noticing.
It's a sky battle and that pokemon is heavy as shit.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Last time I checked, heavy objects can't just suspend themselves in midair, defying gravity.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokedex: If the flame on Charmander's tail goes out, it dies.
Trainer: hey charmander, let's fight a Pokemon underwater!
The Dex isn't super-reliable in the first place, it says shit like Skarmory is fast and Lugia is powerful. Which reminds me...

What Nature I should choose between Bold or Modest for Lugia?
I'd go check out the Ubers analysis and ask in the Ubers thread, but I'd assume no on both. Bold is bad because Lugia actually hits things with its Special Attack (I think mostly Ice Beam, but don't quote me on that) and Modest is bad because it's weak as shit by Ubers standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)