Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch dude! Didn't really want to do Shaking Spot RNG abuse again xD Glad to see people still do stuff for free, just like me. :)
No problem. I've got well over 600 BP thanks to an ongoing 119 game win streak (which almost was ended lol), so it was no cost to me :).

In the current special battle season, Hoenn dex double flats, everyone is spamming hyper voice with mega mence. Guts Hariyama is taking me places with Wide guard and spore immunity. I'm still butt hurt that shiftry doesn't have a hoenn sucker punch tutor though knock off is smashing lati@s that assume I'm running a special attack variant. Anybody else having a blast with this?
Try talking about in Battle Spot, the relevant section. You'll get comments there.

So I'm planning on making a troll team I'm thinking:

Zoroark
Keckleon @protean
Mega Sableye
Ditto ]Imposter
Whimscott or another prankster
And a smeargle but I have no idea what moves to put on lol

Any suggestions on a prankster or competitive smear move set?

Considering a volbeat prankster as I've never even seen one in battle spot lol

I'll be breeding these soon lol

Last edited:
Anybody willing to trade a Skarmory/Latios with defog? IVs and EVs dont matter, I can give a 5IV competative Greninja with Gunk shot

So a few questions:

1: What nature do most people run on their Latias/Mega Latias? I am assuming Timid.
2: Has anyone here gotten the Eon Ticket? And if so is there a way someone could help me get it? (I can get to the Nintendo World Store before the Eon Ticket event ends, but it is a bit of a hassle)

A bit of a side note, so I decided to play through my Alpha Sapphire without any spoilers so I had no idea about the Southern Island cut scene that was coming. And fuck me I brought no synchronizers and just my ingame team. Any suggestions on what to do to get a good Latias from here?

So a few questions:

1: What nature do most people run on their Latias/Mega Latias? I am assuming Timid.
2: Has anyone here gotten the Eon Ticket? And if so is there a way someone could help me get it? (I can get to the Nintendo World Store before the Eon Ticket event ends, but it is a bit of a hassle)

A bit of a side note, so I decided to play through my Alpha Sapphire without any spoilers so I had no idea about the Southern Island cut scene that was coming. And fuck me I brought no synchronizers and just my ingame team. Any suggestions on what to do to get a good Latias from here?
You can leave the island and go back from there just not forward. Talk to Steven and he'll take you back and you can surf back across to mauville

Is it possible to get shiny charm on ORAS before even beating a gym if I transfer over my living pokedex from pokebank?

Defog + fancy ball > Pentagon. There are still things from previous gens that are just better. And I would've kept this Latios too, looking pretty nice. :) Mine is Calm xD
VGC will probably only allow pokémon with pentagon, same thing with battle spot I herd (at least rated battles).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)