Kiss the Moon,Catch the Wind: Trade Thread-Resident Yveltal: The Bacon Grease Manuscripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold ,my SR Hex Flawless Cosplay Pikachu! Trophy Case material.

31/31/31/31/31/31
Female
Naive
Lightningrod
OT: Destrudo ID: 24013
Quick Attack/Electro Ball/Thunder Wave/Meteor Mash
Lv. 20 Slateport City

I'll wait, but I want this guy and

UPDATE! Episode Delta Rayquaza SR, only took me 2 hours of morning. Finally access to Battle Resort granted!

Jolly
Air Lock
OT: Destrudo ID: 24013
Dragon Ascent/Extremespeed/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse
Lv. 70 Sky Pillar

Anything from the list from earlier ?
May I interest you in my transfer ball collections?

Dream:All possible with HA
Safari:All possible, no HA ofc
Sport:All possible, no HA ofc
Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl and Wailmer
Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile
Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile tirtouga and Goldeen
Dusk Ball: Shelmet
Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow and skitty
Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil
Timer Ball:Karrablast and Shieldon
Great Ball:Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool
Quick Ball:Carvanha, Burmy, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Yamask and Shieldon
Heal Ball: Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Almomomola and Karrablast
Luxury Ball:Any and every possible

I wish something interests you again, just list all you want, I might always want more stuff :P

In terms of DW mons,we can work something out. PM me a list of everything you've got
Hello!

Interested in the following!

• female spitback of the Dream ball regenerator slowpoke
  • Calm HP Ice Fast Ball Zapdos
  • Naive Landorus
Thats all! Please CMT for possible trades TYVM :)
The Shiny Shaymin interests me actually. I can do that for Naive Landorus and I can trade the flawless female Dream Slowpoke with it.

Okay. Let me just get the Groudon's from Bank. Do you think I could get an extra clone of the Adamant Groudon?

EDIT: What game are we trading on?
ORAS is the only way to get Pikachu. To make this easier, you need to trade me both Groudons for junk first so I can back those up with Pikachu (Pika can't be in Bank). Then we trade as normal.

In terms of DW mons,we can work something out. PM me a list of everything you've got

The Shiny Shaymin interests me actually. I can do that for Naive Landorus and I can trade the flawless female Dream Slowpoke with it.
I will, I don't have ORAS yet, but I will give you whatever you want for you pika with the stuff for Ray and wait till I get ORAS for Pika?

I will, I don't have ORAS yet, but I will give you whatever you want for you pika with the stuff for Ray and wait till I get ORAS for Pika?
Sounds good. Are you getting ORAS in the next week or something? I can wait till you're settled.

Sounds good. Are you getting ORAS in the next week or something? I can wait till you're settled.
We dunno, I am willing to give you the stuff before hand because I want Ray ASAP and coz I know you won't back out of the deal, great trader IMO. (Note to self:Add him to the Whitelist when you get a laptop

We dunno, I am willing to give you the stuff before hand because I want Ray ASAP and coz I know you won't back out of the deal, great trader IMO. (Note to self:Add him to the Whitelist when you get a laptop
I'm flattered haha. But anyway take your time PMing me the list. The DW mons don't have to be perfect just spitbacks.

Can you help me clone? You can choose one more since you're cloning for me haha thanks!

hi i saw that you wanted timid diancie and i got 1 with hp fire.if you dont want it i can try to get you the lunatone,solrock or anorith.
im interested in the jolly rayquaza! ^^

Hey! CMT for Naive Cosplay Pikachu and your Jolly Raquaza SR!
I can do the Adamant and Careful Zygarde for Ray.
hi i saw that you wanted timid diancie and i got 1 with hp fire.if you dont want it i can try to get you the lunatone,solrock or anorith.
im interested in the jolly rayquaza! ^^
I'd prefer the Solrock/Lunatone. Can you Entralink RNG in 5th gen?
CMT for the based CosplayChu :)
Didn't see anything.
CMT Please
Lv. 42
Jolly
Justified
OT:Reflega ID:23007
Iron Head/Stealth Rock
I didn't really find anything, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)