Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament Playoffs - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxzn hasnt replied to me since we schedulded for friday. We did scheduld the day but we didnt scheduld the time we would play. Hopefully he will reply

BIHI

Sawubona kheys omncane yi-lagrimbe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I was busy during the whole week, hope we'll be able to play tonight

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Just like the Superstars tournament, you will rise from the ashes and make the finals. No worries, Reymedy.

Off-topic: can we please open the SPL General Talk thread? I need to start promoting myself like in the previous years.

I hope to face either FLCL or aim next round. No John.

Tele

a quality human being
won vs M Dragon...

id like to make a special thanks to the user CBB... after getting haxed the shit out of me and consequentially losing r1 really badly, he didnt stop supporting me making me believe in my possibilities to make a come back,,, i appreciate all the tips and encouragements he gave me during this last week, it definetely helped me a lot
looking forward to the next round now!!

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
sorry for the stone edge crit, although if the 1st one hit then probably i wouldn't have had to crit / also i realized i should have just went to keldeo when sun faded, would have saved me a lot of the trouble.

ggs pridy

Reactions: pj
Have win Shuckle, sorry for fucking around cbf with mons for a while, maybe around for SPL if I can make it on a team (lol). Too busy atm and I'm just kinda bored with mons.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I'll close this round and start the next one early because it's pretty clear what games need an extension and which ones need to be called via activity.

call me a god vs JohnYiu - JohnYiu advances via activity.
Googly vs BIHI - Extended through the weekend.
Sinclair vs Tesung - You two are playing today, but if not, you have until the end of this weekend. Don't interpret that as "let's not play today," though!
WECAMEASROMANS vs Lyconik - Extended through the weekend.
teso24 vs Lasszao - I think you guys have been in contact via PM, but if you don't battle today, get it done this weekend.

I'll have the next round up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)