Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, that's not the worst of it. i previously had a hasty sync and had two toss 2 perfect timid spreads. switched to timid because surf>EQ imo and i think timid is a little easier to SR.

Can you trade items between XY and ORAS or just items between ORAS and ORAS?
You can trade items from XY to ORAS and vice versa what you can't trade are exclusive items like megastones from oras to XY

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.
fyi brings lots of potion , my entire in-game team almost got swept by rayquayza while i try to catch it . ( all ivs bred and ev trained ) .

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How viable is Hidden Power Ground on Latias? I know Fire is all the rage but I'm fairly confident I'm sitting on this at the moment (been Super Training and re-entering the stats into serebii's IV calc until Metalkid's is back online):

Latias - Timid

1-3

Also, someone mentioned earlier that serebii's IV calc will tell you what the next helpful level / total EVs will help confirm the stat, however I can't seem to find any mention of that on the calculator...

How viable is Hidden Power Ground on Latias? I know Fire is all the rage but I'm fairly confident I'm sitting on this at the moment (been Super Training and re-entering the stats into serebii's IV calc until Metalkid's is back online):

Latias - Timid

1-3

Also, someone mentioned earlier that serebii's IV calc will tell you what the next helpful level / total EVs will help confirm the stat, however I can't seem to find any mention of that on the calculator...
Keep if for personal use IMO, toss if for trading purposes. I think you just hover above the stat on the IV calculator and it'll tell you.

Is this Raikou any good?

31/x/30-31/31/15/31 HP ice

Is HP ice worth the low special defense?
Toss IMO, sp def is too low... :/

anyone know for sure if cosplay pikachu is trade-able between ORAS games? keep getting mixed response.
Pretty sure it's tradeable, Ventus and Pokeguy traded it I think (lurking ftw haha)

Latias - Timid

1-3

Latias has good special bulk so you'd want perfect spdef IVs. HP ground may give good coverage but what makes HP fire more appealing is it hits ferrothorn and scizor hard despite the low BP, Hp ground can't do that so it isn't that useful.

about the serebii calculator below the results of the Calc'd IVs there are two rows that say how many levels Lvl+ and Effort points EP+ you need for accurate IVs

Latias - Timid

1-3

Thanks for asking this, I actually got a ground one before but I toss'd it. In metalkids's it's simple to do, just replace the 1,2,3,4,5 with the number of your target, say you input the stats and all at level 30, you just go to the second row and input the stats again when it's now level 31 and hit calculate to check. I'm not sure tho, the SpD is somewhat lacking but the atk is definitely worth noting since you minimize foul play damage.

Is this Raikou any good?

31/x/30-31/31/15/31 HP ice

Is HP ice worth the low special defense?
Toss imo, unless you'll be running it with sash or scarf. There are a lot of people who got 5-6IVs lately, so I don't think it would be impossible for you to get something similar.

Any worthwhile nature for Latios that hasnt been done to death yet? I just got to that part and would like to attempt to SR something unique.

Looking for a male Seviper from Alpha Sapphire. Only request is that the nature isn't going against any needed stats and that his nickname is "Scorch". Trading a male Zangoose for it; I just want this for my in-game playthrough.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was finally able to determine my Latias' IVs now that Metalkid's calculator is back online (finally!). It's now lv37 and has some crazy EVs (20/8/78/176/52/68) which I needed to get them exactly. Serebii's calculator was messing me around, constantly changing its mind saying speed was 30-31 and stuff like that (I also got bored and played with Super Training while I waited for MK's calc to come back). Anyway they are: 31 | 1 | 31 | 30 | 22 | 31 which gives HP Ground. I'm so sick of this thing and I spent ages trying to confirm these IVs that I'm keeping it. Guess I may as well make it part of my main party for the story and then just reset its IVs later since it's no longer UT lv30 haha

Looking for a male Seviper from Alpha Sapphire. Only request is that the nature isn't going against any needed stats and that his nickname is "Scorch". Trading a male Zangoose for it; I just want this for my in-game playthrough.
I can go grab one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)