Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very easy toss.
decided to keep it anyway like I said I dont wanna spent 15 hours resetting for something better because that wont happen knowing my luck its too bad of that 4 attack but realy if thats all its good enought for me I respect people who feel like resetting for hours but I want to continue the game too and I probatly wont get anything better without spending more then 10 hours

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
decided to keep it anyway like I said I dont wanna spent 15 hours resetting for something better because that wont happen knowing my luck its too bad of that 4 attack but realy if thats all its good enought for me I respect people who feel like resetting for hours but I want to continue the game too and I probatly wont get anything better without spending more then 10 hours
Why did you bother posting it in this thread if you were going to keep it anyway? .-.
Anyways, I'm not here to start an argument, if you're satisfied with it then that's all you need.

Statistically speaking you probably would come across a better spread in 10 hours, but that's not my problem.

Last edited:
Why did you bother posting it in this thread if you were going to keep it anyway? .-.
I wasnt sure yet but ve thought about it in the meantime but I agree I shouldve have asked because if its not 31 31 31 x 31 31 its toss for you guys and if I would go that far I wouldnt even have enough with 100 hours

i a joly rayquazza with the ivs listed worth keeping if I dont wana spend hours to reset since without masterball ray is a bitch to capture

30 26 6 26 30 30
31 27 7 27 31 31
That's alright. I got one with 31-31-28-x-18-31 it took forever just to get that too with ultra balls

Alright, my trade thread doesn't have many mons that others want. Probably because I haven't exactly bred many of them myself, and came across the good ones by pure luck. So, I decided to actually breed good IV'd shinies myself.

What's a good shiny-and-matching-ball breeding project for me to work on?

i a joly rayquazza with the ivs listed worth keeping if I dont wana spend hours to reset since without masterball ray is a bitch to capture

30 26 6 26 30 30
31 27 7 27 31 31
Actually, Rayquaza's catch rate in gen 6 is 45, since it's required to catch in order to go to space for Deoxys. I would have kept going, but I can also understand wanting to just get on with the story...

http://www.reddit.com/r/ShinyPokemon/comments/2n8ynv/there_stop_worrying/
http://i.imgur.com/pmVn0Ps.png

I could have been trasnferred to X and Y use the shiny-code .

So it's up to you to believe it .

Honestly, beside from the cool looking pentagon, an rng (some people might disagree) rayquayza and pentagon rayquayza are no different. In fact, the rng one might be better Ivs than your shiny pentagon rayquayza.
Beside, You WILL have more time enjoying the game rather than spending countless hour SR it.
For me, the remake is about re-visit your childhood before all this Ivs and Evs stuffs right ;) ?
Nope, it's about the pokeball ivs and evs.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.

Actually, Rayquaza's catch rate in gen 6 is 45, since it's required to catch in order to go to space for Deoxys. I would have kept going, but I can also understand wanting to just get on with the story...
well I might go for a better one in the future this was on omega ruby but I also have alpha saphire so il get another shot at some point:)

Could anyone clone my Latios and please reset the speed EV with reset bag or a berry? I'd like 5 copys :) Cloner needs to have a trade thread (feels safer) and can keep a copy of it.

Final IVs ended up being:
HP: 28
Att: 0
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Oh well, at least it will only have 1 point less HP at lv 50 if I invest the 4 EVs in def or spdef instead..

Could anyone clone my Latios and please reset the speed EV with reset bag or a berry? I'd like 5 copys :) Cloner needs to have a trade thread (feels safer) and can keep a copy of it.

Final IVs ended up being:
HP: 28
Att: 0
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Oh well, at least it will only have 1 point less HP at lv 50 if I invest the 4 EVs in def or spdef instead..
I can clone whenever we trade Sunday if you don't mind waiting. ^_^

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.
This rule still exists. It's right there in the first post. Please, people...stop posting Pokemon that are obviously not good. We WILL infract if it continues.

I go it in a luxeryball my nest ball didnt work even though I cought it 3 times before with the 2 I had:P
Haha I started out with nest balls as well. His defenses could be a little better but I'm pleased and his attacking stats are perfect except special which I'm not using anyway. I almost never play ubers anyway but good for you though :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)