Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Lucarionite, Garchompite, Black Sludge or Destiny Knot? I'm willing to trade master balls or other mega stones for any of these.
I can give you all but the Destiny Knot. Give me a sec to add you and I'll come online.

Edit: VM me when you're back, gonna go SR a few legendaries.

Last edited:
I'm using Metalkid's IV checker on Rayquaza and it's telling me the Atk and SpD I have are impossible. Any ideas?

Edit:
Nevermind. Forgot the EVs from the two battles afterward.

Last edited:
I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one. This is for SRing rayquaza.

Hi I'm planning on using the dexnav to get a competitive Magnezone in matching ball so any suggestions? I tested my luck dexnaving a numel and got a near 5IV :P

I have two trapinch in the daycare, both know superpower, crunch, bug bite and quick attack. Normally I would say superpower (level 1 and 67) and crunch (level 34) are level up moves so both parents need to knw to pass it forward. Then bug bite and quick attack are egg moves. The babies, however are coming up with bite, crunch, quick attack and bugbite. What did I do wrong?

Hard to check for exact IV's while soft resetting for Latias in AS but for 30-31 IV's, Latias is to have the following stats at level 30:
97/55/68/80/92/88

The one I reset for has 96/54/68/80/91/88. So, the 3 31 IV's are Defense, Special Attack and Speed. Guess I will have to settle for 27-29 stats in HP and Special Defense? Can't imagine throwing this one away...

Would anyone be so kind enough as to give me 22 master balls? I can give a shiny meinfoo I SV hatched in return, or other pokes I have laying around on my Y cart.

I need a master ball or two.

I have for trade:

Treecko, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/31/31/31/31/31, leech seed
Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *was used for HP ice breeding

Charmander w/ solar power, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and x/x/31/31/31/31

Eevee, timid M w/ anticipation, kalos bred in dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
Eevee, modest F, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x, x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/x/31/31/31, yawn/wish

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hard to check for exact IV's while soft resetting for Latias in AS but for 30-31 IV's, Latias is to have the following stats at level 30:
97/55/68/80/92/88

The one I reset for has 96/54/68/80/91/88. So, the 3 31 IV's are Defense, Special Attack and Speed. Guess I will have to settle for 27-29 stats in HP and Special Defense? Can't imagine throwing this one away...
Latias - #380 (Timid)
Female (♀)
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27 - 29
Speed: 31

Bit of a shame about the attack, but regardless, nice reset! Keep.

Anyone help me evolve 5 pokemon by trade.
These are:
2 porygon (both to porygon2 and then one to z)
1 seadra
1 rhydon

I have all the required items already on the pokemon.
I need these for my living pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)