Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or Toss?

Rayquaza - #384 (Naive)
HP: 20
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 25
Speed: 31

Rayquaza - #384 (Naive) : 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon

Personally I wouldn't keep, but question, is it hard to catch rayquaza this gen? Can't be as bad as RSE can it
Personally, I would toss.

Edit:

The capture rate was buffed to 45 (comparable to Palkia/Dialga in D/P, and Zekrom/Reshiram in B/W).
Got feedback and tossed. Thanks.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Keep or Toss?

Rayquaza - #384 (Naive)
HP: 20
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 25
Speed: 31

Rayquaza - #384 (Naive) : 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon
Personally, I would toss.

Edit:
Personally I wouldn't keep, but question, is it hard to catch rayquaza this gen? Can't be as bad as RSE can it
The capture rate was buffed to 45 (comparable to Palkia/Dialga in D/P, and Zekrom/Reshiram in B/W).

I just beat omega ruby and now I want to transfer some of my pokemon from x over to it if someone is willing to help me with this I'll give you a shiny breloom for your troubles my fc is in my profile page. Thank you

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Off topic, but oh my gosh, I just SR'd this beauty. Latios knows how much I love him <3.

Timid | 31.x.31.31.31.31

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr for Pokédex. PM/VM/Quote here :D. Thanks for helping Arhan!

Last edited:
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I was SRing Southern Island Latios and I got this beauty. Latios knows how much I love him. <3

Timid | 31.x.31.31.31.31

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr for Pokédex. PM/VM/Quote here :D.
I'll Help :D Gratz

Off topic, but oh my gosh, I just SR'd this beauty. Latios knows how much I love him <3.

Timid | 31.x.31.31.31.31

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr for Pokédex. PM/VM/Quote here :D. Thanks for helping Arhan!
Wait now do u get it in a different ball? Do u get the other lati in the after game?

I'm going to bed in a few minutes but I was wondering what the requirments would be to final gambit and have groudon outspeed your pokemon as well. Does anyone have a pokemon that meets those requirments. GRRR i have no idea what I am requesting...:/ But if anyone can get me a pokemon that would final gambit a perfect groudon and leave it at 1 hp and have a pokemon that would be outspeed by a perfect groudon.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm going to bed in a few minutes but I was wondering what the requirments would be to final gambit and have groudon outspeed your pokemon as well. Does anyone have a pokemon that meets those requirments. GRRR i have no idea what I am requesting...:/ But if anyone can get me a pokemon that would final gambit a perfect groudon and leave it at 1 hp and have a pokemon that would be outspeed by a perfect groudon.
I don't have one, but just as a heads up for anyone willing to help you would require an accelgor (fastest final gambit user) with 157 HP. :)

Timid | 31.x.31.31.31.31

dude my adamant dragon dancing latios can take you down any dayXD
I don't have one, but just as a heads up for anyone willing to help you would require an accelgor (fastest final gambit user) with 157 HP. :)
thanks I will look into that if nobody decides to help me. By the way the rewards will be huge if you can help me. One question would groudon be able to run a special set might as well look for a gimmicky different set as well considering I got a dragon dancing latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)