Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
dude my adamant dragon dancing latios can take you down any dayXD

thanks I will look into that if nobody decides to help me. By the way the rewards will be huge if you can help me. One question would groudon be able to run a special set might as well look for a gimmicky different set as well considering I got a dragon dancing latios.
P-Groudon's SpAtk is equal to it's attack in it's normal form, so it can definitely run a special set to get around it's physical checks. Also, since I've got nothing to do and am feeling happy from the Latios, I'll see what I can do in getting you the Accelgor you need :). (I'll also try get you a sporer with 98 speed, providing you aren't running a +spd nature as to speed check it).

P-Groudon's SpAtk is equal to it's attack in it's normal form, so it can definitely run a special set to get around it's physical checks. Also, since I've got nothing to do and am feeling happy from the Latios, I'll see what I can do in getting you the Accelgor you need :). (I'll also try get you a sporer with 98 speed, providing you aren't running a +spd nature as to speed check it).
even if you succeed or fail in getting that latios I will make your day better I have a spare copy of my physical latios you can take it free of charges.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
even if you succeed or fail in getting that latios I will make your day better I have a spare copy of my physical latios you can take it free of charges.
Huh? I already succeeded in it, it's why I posted it in this thread xD. I'll VM you when accelgor is ready.

And does anyone have a modest kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one. This is for SRing rayquaza.

Hey you know how long it takes to just get 1 perfect iv with the right nature? Cause the hell I don't :/
I know. Diancie took hours and I settled on a pretty rubbish one.

But that's not really worth the question if you have any intent of using it online etc.

Besides I thought you could sync Kyogre. .

What do you guys think of ORAS breeding? better or worse? the move tutor of the game is better than XY but idk about breeding. Just arrived at battle resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)