Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 31/x/31/31/27,29/31 timid latias on my second SR in-game (AS). I'm hoping keeping it was the correct choice? I confirmed the 31s with hidden power (dark).
I would keep :) There are 5IV'd ones around thought, but personally I kept a 28/0/31/30/31/31 so yours is probably better if it has 29 spDef.

I am very sad in this moment; if I keep I'll be out sped by every other Rayquaza... aww man.

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 7
SpD: 30
Speed: 30

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 7 / 30 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug

I am very sad in this moment; if I keep I'll be out sped by every other Rayquaza... aww man.

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 7
SpD: 30
Speed: 30

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 7 / 30 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug
Very, Very easy toss
I am very sad for you D:

What would you guys do? I'd like to keep my EV trained Pokémon on one game, but now I got Swamperts, Rayquazas, Pidgeot and Beedrill on OR and 27 filled boxes on Y. Should I trade everything to OR or just keep them separated?

Are there any old megastones which cannot be obtained in OR but can be obtained in AS?

Edit: which nature should I do for Groudon? I already RNG abused a few but I want to SR this one too :)
Edit2: Anyone got a lvl 50 or lower Accelgor with 31 HP? Don't care about the rest, just need one with 31IV in HP.
All mega stones can be obtained in ORAS, but Lucarionite and Garchompite are very troublesome to find, so better to transfer those two. I personally moved all my stuff to alpha sapphire. I don't have an Accelgor, but I do have a level 1 UT Shiny Starly, which can learn final gambit; 5 IV of course. As for Groudon natures, people like mixed.

Also, I'm looking for someone to do a quick cloning job; just 1 + original of a ORAS Latias. Post here / Post on my thread / PM me if you can help. :D

need an urgent hasty synchroniser i got stuck in latios part without knowing :S anyone trades my a synchronizing pokemon with hasty nature?

Last edited:
need an urgent hasty synchroniser i got stuck in latios part without knowing :S anyone trades my a synchronizing pokemon with hasty nature?
Just a suggestion, uou can always go back if you talk to Steven/boatman(if it's the eon ticket one), ralts are uncommon near petalburg (dexnav search) or safari zone's natu/xatu.

Okay, this Latias is starting to get on my nerves. I figure the answer is no, but do Synchronize pokemon have any effect whatsoever on Latias? Not having any control over the nature and that long-ass cutscene before and after aquiring it make this a pretty tedious SR project.

Okay, this Latias is starting to get on my nerves. I figure the answer is no, but do Synchronize pokemon have any effect whatsoever on Latias? Not having any control over the nature and that long-ass cutscene before and after aquiring it make this a pretty tedious SR project.
Not only can you sync it, it's 100% for that particular mon (assuming your talking about the in game one)

Actually, you can faint it before the battle and it'll still work. I've been doing that.
(And if you're in Alpha Sapphire, turn off move animations, max text speed and give your Pokemon a Persim Berry because Sharpedo is fast and likes to confuse. SRing goes faster that way since Stephen's Metang OHKOs Grimer.)

Actually, you can faint it before the battle and it'll still work. I've been doing that.
(And if you're in Alpha Sapphire, turn off move animations, max text speed and give your Pokemon a Persim Berry because Sharpedo is fast and likes to confuse. SRing goes faster that way since Stephen's Metang OHKOs Grimer.)
I just use a lvl 36 Manetric's discharge. I seem to have a small chance of OHKOing the Grimer that way, and Sharpedo doesn't stand a chance.

Anybody have extra Leftovers for ORAS? Ive been trying to PickUp more for hours and havent gotten a single.one. i have shinies and flawless/nearly flawless mons for exchange. Or i can breed you something if you want...

Notice that I'll be looking for a trustworthy cloner sometime next week (gotta finish the game first) for my Bold Latias (31/0-1/30-31/30-31/31/30-31). Just caught it now and looking for duplicates to trade (and also backup, I saved three times afterwards heheh). I'll bump once I've finished the story and have WiFi.

And in the meantime if anyone wants to get in on this let me know, especially if they can clone things themselves or knows someone that can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)