Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tesung vs. Masterclass

No way I can predict a winner in this series. Tesung has been absolutely on fire, 2-0ing every opponent thus far, and surprising everyone by making it to the finals. Masterclass was the underdog in his first two rounds but pulled through and is easily the most experienced battler, especially in BW and DPP, but also in tournaments in general. Not to mention, both of these users are my niggas and I couldn't predict one to win over the other. Good luck to both, can't wait for this amazing series. Both definitely deserve the trophy.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Masterclass probably deserves tour more, and he is one of the most complete players in the new gens.
Tesung has showed an impressive performance vs Tamaa, Bloo and Soulwind.
I am predicting Tesung winning XY and Masterclass winning BW and DPP

I lost 2-0, ggs. I'm too lazy to do individual shouts, but everyone who helped me either testing/building or by encouraging me knows how grateful I am, specially HeIIraiser who was always there when I needed testing or "new" teams. You're a great player and friend, just stop driving people mad and trying to ghost me.
I'm happy I got this far, specially considering I didn't know anything about DP before the tour (I got to like r4 of the tour I won without even knowing my Rotom was a ghost lol) and I still don't know anything about BW.
Overall, I only wish I had played the last series better, but I still got much to improve and at least I put up a fight in my two worst metagames. I believe I got nothing to be ashamed of. At least I lost to a great player.
Looking forward to a great final, you both deserve it!
(also, give SPL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)