Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that I'll be looking for a trustworthy cloner sometime next week (gotta finish the game first) for my Bold Latias (31/0-1/30-31/30-31/31/30-31). Just caught it now and looking for duplicates to trade (and also backup, I saved three times afterwards heheh). I'll bump once I've finished the story and have WiFi.

And in the meantime if anyone wants to get in on this let me know, especially if they can clone things themselves or knows someone that can :)
i can clone for you

I've looked online but it's clouded with garbage, how specifically does the street pass eon ticket work?
Afaik you just need you ds and street pass for pokemon switched on and hope someone near you has the eon ticket and has their ds and street pass switched on.

Someone correct me if I missed something.

So to SR Rayquaza we have to go through the battle with zinnia, deoxys and then cutscenes just to finally check the ivs?

I'm during the ending cutscenes of the Delta Episode now, so I hope it doesn't auto save after them either

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So to SR Rayquaza we have to go through the battle with zinnia, deoxys and then cutscenes just to finally check the ivs?

I'm during the ending cutscenes of the Delta Episode now, so I hope it doesn't auto save after them either
There's no autosave. You can make an educated guess on the IVs/nature by looking at the stats during Zinnia's battle.

No, you don't, actually, you can save before Rayquaza, catch it, and during battle with Zinnia, check IV's of Rayquaza

Edit:Greninja'd by lockiegengar12 :(

You can use this as a reference for the in game stats of the Rayquaza during Zinnia's battle:

#384 Rayquaza [Bashful]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.70: 248 / 236 / 152 / 236 / 152 / 159

This is what a flawless neutral-natured Rayquaza will look like at level 70.

Can somebody trade me a Pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor?
I've spent half an hour in fiery path looking for a Slugma, but still no Slugma

Edit:8 Pokemon encounters after posting on Smogon, I click on Dex Nav, sneak, dex nav tells me SLUGMA WITH HEAT WAVE!!!
So ya, don't need it anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)