Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Malefic
Nayrz

I assume Edgar will have the same problems with playing for these that Hack does.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
★edgar: can u guys be good spectators

If we could do this in future battles, that would be fantastic. Its sometimes disgraceful how bad BOTW chats get and the beginning of this one demonstrates that. It would make these alot more enjoyable for the players, and viewers if the battle chat wasn't spammed with "shreked!"-like comments every time the slightest bit of hax happens. Just something to think about. Thanks :)

It was a nice game to watch. I thought Edgar had lost at turn 17 tbh. RP don could have cleaned up there. Latias tanking the Moonblast and using Defog is a testimate to how good those two actually are.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
★edgar: can u guys be good spectators

If we could do this in future battles, that would be fantastic. Its sometimes disgraceful how bad BOTW chats get and the beginning of this one demonstrates that. It would make these alot more enjoyable for the players, and viewers if the battle chat wasn't spammed with "shreked!"-like comments every time the slightest bit of hax happens. Just something to think about. Thanks :)

Voting for next week starts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)