Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny adamant female speed boost hex flawless Carvanha in a dream ball I can trade you if you're interested?
Do you have any spitbacks of it? I don't want the flawless version of it because I want to use it to breed and not waste your perfect Carvanha for it. If not and if you don't mind, what do you want for it?

Do you have any spitbacks of it? I don't want the flawless version of it because I want to use it to breed and not waste your perfect Carvanha for it. If not and if you don't mind, what do you want for it?
Unfortunately I got rid of my spitbacks to make room, but that's fine with me. I'll post in your trade thread? It's also nick-nameable since I bred and hatched it myself.
If he's not I am!!!!!!
If you have clones pm me :) or if he doesn't want it
I do have clones, I'll check out your trade thread.

Also just so you guys know it's non-redis, so if that's a problem just let me know.

Unfortunately I got rid of my spitbacks to make room, but that's fine with me. I'll post in your trade thread? It's also nick-nameable since I bred and hatched it myself.

Also just so you guys know it's non-redis, so if that's a problem just let me know.
My thread is out of date sorry! I'll pm what I have :)

Yeah, you can post if you want.

You can help yourself to both of mine if you wait for an hour or so
It's alright.

Does anyone have/know where i could get a defog skarmory with whirlwind? EVs i can do myself but i need max/near max HP,Def, and SpD IVs and a plus defense nature (either bold or impish)

Does anyone have a Defog Scyther they can give me so I can breed? Iv/Nature Don't matter but if you have a spitback it would be appreciated. I don't currently have anything on Oras, Just got to the battle resort and Sceptile and Scyther will be one of my first breeds.

Edit: I've been helped already

Last edited:
i said this twice and i'll say it again: does anyone have an adamant steelix/onix (w/metal coat) knowing heavy slam? iv's and ball do NOT matter. willing to negotiate. pm me for negotiations

Lf a smeargle with false swipe and spore.
I have a level 50 flawless Shiny Smeargle, ev trained 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense, with Thunderwave, Endeavor, False Swipe and Spore. If you can clone me a few back, you can have it for free. I don't have spare clones of it handy though.
What would be a good Pokeball for ORAS Suicune? I'm personally thinking Dive, but what do other people think?
Dive is always good, but I plan to do mine in Premier Ball.
KeyBV in ORAS?
Don't know much about this stuff but I do believe you have to download a different program all together to get it to work on ORAS. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)