Ladder Balanced Hackmons

Personally I've been using Fur Coat Chansey to deal with them. Has the double benefit of the opponent having to play around Imposter too until you reveal it which is a pretty sweet plus .

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 255-301 (39.7 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (This one is shaky but max SpA investment + Modest is pretty rare)
4 SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 202-238 (31.4 - 37%) -- 80.8% chance to 3HKO
252+ Atk Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Chansey: 190-224 (29.5 - 34.8%) -- 13.7% chance to 3HKO

Hell, even:

252+ Atk Rayquaza Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Chansey: 243-287 (37.8 - 44.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Will not do over half, which I find hilarious

Any other -ate just does less damage than ray so they're just walled even harder.

Last edited:
You are right :/ I meant revenge kill tho :p sorry
Personally I've been using Fur Coat Chansey to deal with them. Has the double benefit of the opponent having to play around Imposter too until you reveal it too which is a pretty sweet plus .

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 255-301 (39.7 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (This one is shaky but max SpA investment + Modest is pretty rare)
4 SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 202-238 (31.4 - 37%) -- 80.8% chance to 3HKO
252+ Atk Sharp Beak Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Chansey: 190-224 (29.5 - 34.8%) -- 13.7% chance to 3HKO

Hell, even:

252+ Atk Rayquaza Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Chansey: 243-287 (37.8 - 44.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Will not do over half, which I find hilarious

Any other -ate just does less damage than ray so they're just walled even harder.

Kl4ng ur one of mine I run Fur coat + Eviolite Chansey on my main team as well <3 <3

Last edited:
Steelix-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Head Smash
- Precipice Blades
- Iron Tail
Set up, then wall/kill everything.

so if anyone of you want something dead really bad + another one on top I modified a little set I saw on the creatives when i recalled an old gardevoir mega set

Somethingdies™(Diancie-Mega) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 whatever
Modest Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Power Gem
- Trick
- Infestation

There we go.
Once this princess is in, something dies.

Noob here, is endless battle clause in effect? I did not see it in the banlist, but I might guess that it's metagame wide, as it is even banned from AG.
Because I could easily forsee:
Blissey @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Bold/Calm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Def
- Fairy Lock
- Roost
- Recycle
- Heal Pulse

Or something.

Noob here, is endless battle clause in effect? I did not see it in the banlist, but I might guess that it's metagame wide, as it is even banned from AG.
Blissey @ Leppa Berry
- Fairy Lock
- Roost
- Recycle
- Heal Pulse

Or something.
There is no endless battle clause in BH. Have fun!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Blissey @ Leppa Berry
- Fairy Lock
- Roost
- Recycle
- Heal Pulse

Or something.
While there is no endless battle clause in BH, it isn't typically run due to it not being as effective (ghost types, magic bounce, and switching moves are everywhere).

While there is no endless battle clause in BH, it isn't typically run due to it not being as effective (ghost types, magic bounce, and switching moves are everywhere).
This, in addition to the fact that if the victim informs a server mod, the abuser will instantly lose the battle, or if the mod is feeling like it, get banned. Endless battle is very hard to enforce in BH, which is why it's still legal.

This, in addition to the fact that if the victim informs a server mod, the abuser will instantly lose the battle, or if the mod is feeling like it, get banned. Endless battle is very hard to enforce in BH, which is why it's still legal.
Ah. A mix of it being frowned upon and it just not being a very good idea. Thanks for the help!

By the way, here's one for the researchers that I'm curious about: how does Mega-Rayquaza behave when it doesn't have Dragon's Ascent? I assume it works like other megas and keeps its form and stats, but then again, we've never had a mon that changed form the instant it entered battle if it knew a specific move. (Keldeo's form changes outside of battle while Meloetta's changes when it uses the move.)

By the way, here's one for the researchers that I'm curious about: how does Mega-Rayquaza behave when it doesn't have Dragon's Ascent? I assume it works like other megas and keeps its form and stats, but then again, we've never had a mon that changed form the instant it entered battle if it knew a specific move. (Keldeo's form changes outside of battle while Meloetta's changes when it uses the move.)
It doesn't change the instant it enters battle. You trigger the MEvo like you would any other mega, but instead of the stone being the check that allows the MEvo to occur it's DA.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Just To Mention A Set That Works
Gengar-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Block
- Entrainment
- Toxic
- Oblivion Wing

For some, reason, on BH, I can only go up to the usual limit of EV's?
Why is this?
I put the ladder as BH, so it shows all abilities and moves and pokemon as legal, but the EV's still didn't change

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Just To Mention A Set That Works
Gengar-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Block
- Entrainment
- Toxic
- Oblivion Wing
Why are you even running Oblivion Wing and Toxic. Plus, Block isn't that good of a move either with all of the parting shot running around, and is also outclassed by Spider Web. If you want Entrainment Normalize Mengar, run a more support-ish set (like Baton Pass + Entrainment to force some switches and take advantage of them), and not something that's designed to trap and kill. Heck, if you want to run Normalize Mengar in general, a Skill Swap set is just better due to its actual offensive presence, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)