Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a LONG shot people... but does anyone have a legit Extremespeed zigzagoon or linoone in X and Y or ORAS? is that even possible?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
1. Does sync work for overworld Pokemon that you sneak up on (the DexNav feature)?

2. Best ball and nature for Defiant Rufflet?

1. Does sync work for overworld Pokemon that you sneak up on (the DexNav feature)?

2. Best ball and nature for Defiant Rufflet?
yes synch, cute charm, compound eyes...all those overworld effects still work

probably great considering it would eventually be a braviary

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Edit: ^^ I can also do this in an hour if no one helps you before then.

anyone have the mons remaining here to trade and tradeback need them for dex completion http://pastebin.com/Cnf80aRF

Buckert I can get you 4 shoal shells
I can pass along the Johto stage 1 starters and Salamence in about an hour or so, all of which you can keep if you want (starters are colosseum females, and Salamence is from XD w/max Atk, Def, and Spe, though the HP and SpD suck.)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Edit: ^^ I can also do this in an hour if no one helps you before then.

I can pass along the Johto stage 1 starters and Salamence in about an hour or so, all of which you can keep if you want (starters are colosseum females, and Salamence is from XD w/max Atk, Def, and Spe, though the HP and SpD suck.)
that works and I'm fine with just trading back, PM me when you can trade.

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 31 / 4 / 30 / 31 / 1 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

So I got the worst possible SpDef roll possible on this, but getting HP Ice is honestly the most important thing for me. Resetting thundy is insane esp since it has prankster Agility and checking for speed is a shot in the dark 1/4 of the time.

I'm probably going to keep for personal use at least, but is it worth reading?

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 31 / 4 / 30 / 31 / 1 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

So I got the worst possible SpDef roll possible on this, but getting HP Ice is honestly the most important thing for me. Resetting thundy is insane esp since it has prankster Agility and checking for speed is a shot in the dark 1/4 of the time.

I'm probably going to keep for personal use at least, but is it worth reading?
Better than my sr's thus far lol haven't even gotten 4th iv

Also anyone have an extra m ball to spare?

I don't know where to post this so I am going to post this here.

I'm getting back into the swing of things competitively and I tried going onto Battle Spot in my college dorm on Alpha Sapphire for Battle Spot Singles, and Doubles and I am having trouble connecting my 3Ds to the college wifi. How do you guys do it?

Just a background of the college wifi
  • It is username and password
  • I am at Winona State University in MN
  • The college has a laptop program
  • I have access to a MacBook Air as my school laptop

I don't know where to post this so I am going to post this here.

I'm getting back into the swing of things competitively and I tried going onto Battle Spot in my college dorm on Alpha Sapphire for Battle Spot Singles, and Doubles and I am having trouble connecting my 3Ds to the college wifi. How do you guys do it?

Just a background of the college wifi
  • It is username and password
  • I am at Winona State University in MN
  • The college has a laptop program
  • I have access to a MacBook Air as my school laptop
I don't know how your school's firewall/security works, but at mine (Rice), because we have a username and password, it drops after we log on (it reconnects in game, no opportunity to re-input). My workaround is that I use an Ethernet cable plugged in to my MacBook Pro, and broadcast a wifi network from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)