ORAS OU Release Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
farmer gave me an freewin because he didnt have time to play

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
my opponent can only play at my 5 am and hasn't even contacted me in the weekend nor told me anything that he was more available bc he connected at other times lol

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
me and lord ninjax were supposed to plah on friday, but i couldnt make the time at the last second so we rescheduled the same time on saturday. he didnt show up at that time so messaged me asking if i could play today, and i said yes and asked him what time, but he didnt answer nor did he show up today :c

me and lord ninjax were supposed to plah on friday, but i couldnt make the time at the last second so we rescheduled the same time on saturday. he didnt show up at that time so messaged me asking if i could play today, and i said yes and asked him what time, but he didnt answer nor did he show up today :c
Sorry about that, I've had a seriously busy weekend, and haven't been able to make games, if I can't make a game before the deadline you can have activity.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won in 2

ggs

i already had g1 before you double flinched with dark pulse and you provoked the crit in g2 by saying "please leave you can't win this game"

lel

Last edited:
requesting activity win or sub, I did everything I could to get our match done but I think my opponent was just too busy

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Still alive. It's been tough finding times with these zones being like 7 hours apart and all. We should be battling tomorrow, unless we can get an extension, which would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yo Cronenberg we both missed that one day and I attempted to reschedule but no reply. I tried, but doubtful that I'll have time tomorrow or tonight bc of school and timezone difference so an extension to the weekend would be required. Please contact.

Otherwise, activity, sorry man

We were supposed to play today but my opponent didn't show up and it's getting really late here, I've been waiting for him for almost 3 hours whithout any response. Really hope we can play tomorrow, otherwise activity I guess... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)