Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eevee, timid M w/ anticipation, kalos bred in dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
One to one, ideally. Except I'll give two eevees per one since I have so many.
These 2 for a PP Max? Let me know if you're still around

Edit - 1177-6931-3348 - there's my FC, but shoot me a PM if you're interested

Last edited:
Looking for an arceus to have, don't care for exact nature or IV and what not. I just want one for the heck of it so I can be awesome.

Another thing I want to ask is that there's really a new 'anything goes' tier that m-rayquaza reclines solely?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I really like to keep this one, but the Speed... is so MEH!

Timid | Turboblaze
31 | 10-13 | 22-23 | 31 | 31 | 2-3

Hp, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def are 31, Def is good enough. Only the Speed.. :( It really makes me sad. What would you guys do? I do have a backup so I might try for another one.

Timid | Turboblaze

Hp, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def are 31, Def is good enough. Only the Speed.. :( It really makes me sad. What would you guys do? I do have a backup so I might try for another one.
It hurts but I'd keep trying. It's Timid and the main stat you are boosting is baaaaaad.

Looking for a female whismur/exploud in heal/love/dream ball preferably modest

If just for breeding Id be happy enough with w/e spit back if its in love/dream female

If you have a flawless shiny in that ball hmu asap because that's what I really want :)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I have yet to get an answer on this, so I'll ask again.

31/25-6/31/25-6/25-6/31 Timid

Should I keep this one or should I try for one with better stats?

Could someone help me evolve both Magmar and Electabuzz? I already have the necessary items on both of them.
Close to finishing my living dex and these two are the last ones that require trades to evolve.

Why will Groudon not stay in it's goddamned f***ing Pokeball
I have thrown 50 f***ing things at it with it at 1 HP AND SLEEPING
THIS IS ONE BATTLE
FOR THE PAST 30 MIN
WTF

Looking for pp maxes. Have the following for trade.

Eevee:
timid M w/ anticipation, dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
timid M, dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31/ yawn/wish
timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
modest M, dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
modest F, dive ball, x/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/x/31/31/31, yawn/wish

Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *was used for HP ice breeding

Charmander w/ solar power, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and x/x/31/31/31/31

#383 Groudon [Calm]
IVs: 31 / 29, 30, 31 / 29, 30, 31 / 20, 21, 22 / 27, 28 / 29, 30, 31

Calm
Calm
CALM

Why could I have not gotten that spread with the EXACT OPPOSITE NATURE
Groudon angers me.

There's no way to make it recharge more quickly, but giving it to passerby's is more efficient than using it on yourself in terms of o-power energy consumption and will thus allow for you to level it up faster.
Ok, thanks.

Timid | Turboblaze

well if you can back it up as much as I hate to say it but go for something better it stinks that it's shiny to.

How would I get it to recharge quickly?
There's no way to make it recharge more quickly, but giving it to passerby's is more efficient than using it on yourself in terms of o-power energy consumption and will thus allow for you to level it up faster.
Actually, you can get a faster regeneration boost by taking 4,000 registered steps on your DS. That'll make it so you get one energy level per minute. Now, to cheat the system to can just hold you 3DS in your hand and flick it back and forth, but it still take a while.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/O-Power

4,000 steps is equivalent to almost 2 miles lol.
Good thing you don't actually have to walk then :p. yeah sure even cheating the system still hurts your arm like hell afterwards, but I went from getting o power capture power 1 to 3 in about an hour and a half. Too bad it only lasts a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)