Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All nature possible for latias gonna get eon ticket soon my friend got it streetpass wise. Also what ball do I want for latias and can someone help me out with a pokemon that would be able to final gambit and have one less speed then a perfect latias. If not can someone at least tell me the stats a latias that I desire would have. Also nature wise bold, modest, careful, timid, naive and any other natures worth looking for.

Looking for an arceus to have, don't care for exact nature or IV and what not. I just want one for the heck of it so I can be awesome.

Another thing I want to ask is that there's really a new 'anything goes' tier that m-rayquaza reclines solely?

Looking for an arceus to have, don't care for exact nature or IV and what not. I just want one for the heck of it so I can be awesome.

Another thing I want to ask is that there's really a new 'anything goes' tier that m-rayquaza reclines solely?
Basically (as far as I've heard) Ubers has been recognized as an official tier. Mega Rayquaza was banned from it. The AG (Anything Goes) Tier was created "above" Ubers: any Pokemon is usable, there are no clauses (Except Endless Battle clause). Basically, it's hell a free-for-all.

All nature possible for latias gonna get eon ticket soon my friend got it streetpass wise. Also what ball do I want for latias and can someone help me out with a pokemon that would be able to final gambit and have one less speed then a perfect latias. If not can someone at least tell me the stats a latias that I desire would have. Also nature wise bold, modest, careful, timid, naive and any other natures worth looking for.
Timid should be something like 97/x/68/80/92/88 for a chance to get something with 30-31/x/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31.

I'm on the hunt for some perfect IV Dittos to kick off my breeding in this gen. Have seen a few folks on here who seem to be offering them out but don't really want to start writing on people's walls seeing as I'm new here...not up for being "that guy" saying "Oh hai I'm a total stranger can I haz ur Dittos plehz?!"

Sadly I've only been on Gen VI for about a week so I have little to offer by way of trade, other than gratitude.

I could post some homemade jerky as a thanks, won't improve your game but it tastes great.

When EV training in gen 6, a stat cannot get more EV's than 252, right? It used to be 255, but I couldn't give more than 10 Vitamins and 152 Wings in XY. Don't have Wings in ORAS so I'm going to EV train it by beating mons. Just need to be sure it can't get more than 252 per stat.
252 is max

It should be 252/252/6

When EV training in gen 6, a stat cannot get more EV's than 252, right? It used to be 255, but I couldn't give more than 10 Vitamins and 152 Wings in XY. Don't have Wings in ORAS so I'm going to EV train it by beating mons. Just need to be sure it can't get more than 252 per stat.
Yes it's capped at 252 (which is why when EV training with a horde you don't have to make it precise by removing the power item for your last few adjustments which is good), I think you can't since I see it as a way the game would say "you are obliged to at least battle something."

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
252 is max

It should be 252/252/6
Yes it's capped at 252 (which is why when EV training with a horde you don't have to make it precise by removing the power item for your last few adjustments which is good), I think you can't since I see it as a way the game would say "you are obliged to at least battle something."
Thanks ! Just wanted to be sure, now EV training my first ORAS Pokémon. xD

i need a naive sync, anything will do. lmk if you have one lying around.

edit: and a jolly one.

this is for ray quay

And on a completely unrelated note, has anyone been soft resetting for the shiny beldum event? Is it synchronize-able?

i need a naive sync, anything will do. lmk if you have one lying around.

edit: and a jolly one.

this is for ray quay

And on a completely unrelated note, has anyone been soft resetting for the shiny beldum event? Is it synchronize-able?
Can you lend me a lopunnite? I'd be happy to get you a naive sync for a lopunnite lending.

EDIT: Also a jolly one.

Can you lend me a lopunnite? I'd be happy to get you a naive sync for a lopunnite lending.

EDIT: Also a jolly one.
What do you mean lend? You can get it in mauville after you beat groudon. I have a shiny pink dream fluffy awesome lopunny that needs it, so no.

Events can not synch
k. was wondering because of the latis 100% sync so i thought maybe they did something different for ORAS IDK

WHELP, if you're using it then I wouldn't expect nor ask you to. (I know it's a weird thing to ask, I just wanna play through the game with it on hand, and after Groudon is too late for my taste)

EDIT: Oh, and by lend I mean I give it back after i get my own lopunnite. It really is just for in-game.

I'm totally sounding like a dummy right now, but like Plato in the post above me, I kinda want to see if anyone here is willing to part with a 6 IV Ditto (nature and nationality irrrelevant). I'm kind of in the same boat as him though- being that I don't have the Ditto, I obviously dont have many tradeable breeded mons to give you in return, though I'd be happy to try to get you a soft-reset legend from Alpha Sapphire or something (with the exception of Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, and Terrakion) or something else similar. I also have a few EV trained mons with semi-decent IVs that I'd be willing to part woth if that floats your boat fsr though.

Last edited:
I'm totally sounding like a dummy right now, but like Plato in the post above me, I kinda want to see if anyone here is willing to part with a 6 IV Ditto (nature and nationality irrrelevant). I'm kind of in the same boat as him though- being that I don't have the Ditto, I obviously dont have many tradeable breeded mons to give you in return, though I'd be happy to try to get you a soft-reset legend from Alpha Sapphire or something (with the exception of Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Terrakion) or something else similar. I also have a few EV trained mons with semi-decent IVs that I'd be willing to part woth if that floats your boat fsr though.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most.3509467/
he's giving out for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)