Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Why your team needs the WhiteQueen for your ORAS UU spot.

1. I have been the best UU player on Smogon since DPP. I topped the DPP, BW, and XY ladders multiple times and pretty much whenever I wanted. I have yet to dominate the ORAS ladder due to continuously losing by disconnection and simply because I'm a busy man and don't have time to play that often.

Look at this game and how terribly I outplayed this noob:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-188047983

2. I also dominated tournaments. I was in a quarterfinal of a DPP tour and would have won it if I didn't get disqualified because I got banned.

I was in the final of a recent BW UU bo3 hosted by BKC. I would have easily won it too but my opponent got lucky.

3. I don't even play OU that often but I can give any well known OU player a run for his money. I was top12 in OST7 and quarterfinal of OST8. They were no fluke.

Look at this game vs Bloo, who's the best of the best. I can hold my own even in a tier I don't play against the best of 'em.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-28695

The WhiteQueen approves this message.

even if i will not join, my heart will be 101% wolfpack until the end of my days. I will never forget my best moments with them. I love'y all. AWOOOOOOOO
sup powna [:
Wolfpack isn't the same of your golden era. Today the only thing you find in the chat is gay talk (I am not joking) then if you love woman (like me) #ww isn't a place for you.

21:40 Trompa oi velio
21:40 Trompa friend
21:40 Yusuke lol
21:40 Trompa tell hugo to bid on me ok
21:41 Yusuke erm
21:41 Yusuke i said no for u
21:41 Yusuke
21:41 Trompa why man =/
21:41 Trompa i saved our team ll rounds on powc
21:41 Trompa cause u couldnt play
21:41 Trompa u are the real troll
21:41 Trompa im a competer player

Please Hugo, finish transforming wolfpack in the most cancerigenous team of all SPLs
y/n

Edit

Nevermind huehuebr

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
No.

This is your yearly reminder you're still shit at this game.

See you next year.
Talk to me when you have a trophy.

Go watch that replay I linked again. See how mad that noob got because he couldn't handle all the plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)